It’s interesting to me that in 2000, Al Gore was given more than a month to deal in the courts concerning that election. As I’ve pointed out, the supreme Court now has one-third of its justices who were on the GOP side of things in 2000. While there has been ample video evidence of both Republicans and Democrats claiming that there are irregularities and out in the open fraud taking place, This Week’s George Stephanopoulos, a propaganda agent himself, attempted to dismiss South Dakota’s Governor Kristi Noem’s specific claims of voter fraud evidence and witness to which she called him out that we are indeed a Republic and as such, there are several lawsuits in several states that must be heard before a final result is given.
Still, the media has gone forward with the narrative that Joe Biden is the president-elect.
Consider that I have no dog in the fight here. I didn’t vote for either of the two dog bowls the media put out for the American people to eat from. However, I do believe in a process when these things are challenged when there have been such a myriad of examples of voter fraud.
Here’s how This Week responded to Noem’s claim in a tweet.
“Pressed by @GStephanopoulos on whether she has any evidence to support Pres. Trump’s election claims, GOP North Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem does not provide any evidence, but also refuses to acknowledge that Joe Biden as the apparent winner of the presidency.”
That’s simply untrue and the video that was attached proves it as she listed several instances and Noem even retweeted it writing, “More mischaracterization from ABC. Watch the interview, I gave several specific instances of serious election integrity concerns.”
More mischaracterization from ABC. Watch the interview, I gave several specific instances of serious election integrity concerns.
Oh, and it's SOUTH Dakota. https://t.co/Yh4erkUstH
— Governor Kristi Noem (@govkristinoem) November 8, 2020
Noem also followed up, “So many serious election integrity concerns: -Signed affidavits attesting to illegal activity in Pennsylvania and Nevada; -Computer glitches flipping Republican votes to Democrats in Michigan; -Dead people voting in Pennsylvania; -And more. Let the legal process play out.”
So many serious election integrity concerns:
-Signed affidavits attesting to illegal activity in Pennsylvania and Nevada;
-Computer glitches flipping Republican votes to Democrats in Michigan;
-Dead people voting in Pennsylvania;
Let the legal process play out. pic.twitter.com/a8BAma7HYu
— Governor Kristi Noem (@govkristinoem) November 8, 2020
The New York Post reported:
Noem edged up to the claim during an interview on ABC’s “This Week”, veering off-course when asked by host Stephanopoulos if she was prepared to work with Democratic President-elect Joe Biden to combat a surge of coronavirus cases in her state.
“This is all premature,” said Noem, whose state overwhelmingly voted to re-elect Trump. “This is a premature conversation because we have not finished counting votes.”
On Saturday, major outlets called Pennsylvania and Nevada for Biden, pushing him past the presidency-clinching number of 270 electoral votes to 279 — or 290 if counting Arizona, which Fox News and the Associated Press have also called for the Democrat.
Frankly, the media does not determine winners of the election. The states mentioned have not even certified their election results! The media is simply attempting to form a narrative and saying there is no evidence of voter fraud when we’ve actually seen tons of evidence not only in this election but in previous elections going back decades.
“Election Day needs to be fair, honest and transparent, and we need to be sure that we had an honest election before we decide who gets to be in the White House the next four years,” said Noem.
“People have signed legal documents, affidavits, stating that they saw illegal activities,” she said. “I don’t know how widespread it is. I don’t know if it will change the outcome of the election. But why is everybody so scared just to have a fair election and find out?”
I think it proper to bring forth the evidence that is available. If the fraud is actually taking place, which I do believe it is both electronic and by paper ballots, then not only should there be a recount, but those involved should be arrested and some serious justice brought to bear on them.
While Stephanopoulos attempts to claim that there’s absolutely no evidence of voter fraud, that is so far from the truth as to simply call him not just dishonest, but an outright liar.
- Biden Bragged That Democrats Had “The Most Extensive Voter Fraud Organization In The History of American Politics” (Video)
- Democrat Operative Admits To Committing Massive Mail-In Vote Fraud For Decades
- Trump Campaign to Challenge Mail-In Ballots Counted in Absence of GOP Observers
- USPS Officials in Pennsylvania Will TESTIFY UNDER OATH About Backdating of Ballots
- Pittsburgh-Area Official: Thousands Of Mail Ballots Go Missing
- ‘Ballot Chaser’ Boasts She Got $55,000 To Flip 5,000 Votes For Biden (Video)
- Supreme Court: Sure North Carolina Can Go On Taking Ballots a Week After the Election
- Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court rules mail-in ballots will count even if signatures don’t match
- Report: Pennsylvania Rejects 372,000 Mail-In Ballots – Leaves Many Voters Confused
- NJ MAIL-IN VOTE ONLY, NO MACHINES: Every Voter Sent Mail-in Ballot, EVEN AT THE POLLS ON ELECTION DAY, Poll Votes Won’t Be Counted Until At Least Nov. 10
- L.A. County: Thousands of mail-in ballots sent without the option to vote for president
- Ohio’s Franklin County sees nearly 50K voters getting wrong absentee ballots, elections officials say
- 60,000 Mail-In Ballots ‘Go Missing’ in Westmoreland County, Virginia
- Report: Investigation Launched After Mail-In Ballots Found Along Road In Swing State
- Ilhan Omar’s Cash-For-Ballots Harvesting Scheme EXPOSED (Video)
- California: Man Finds THOUSANDS of Unopened Ballots in Garbage Dumpster – Workers Quickly Try to Cover Them Up
These are just a few examples. There’s dozens more. You’re right, George… no evidence at all of voter fraud. Why people continue to watch this political operative is beyond me.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.