“In war, truth is the first casualty.”-Aeschlyus
This last week, the case involving Derek Chauvin came down with three guilty verdicts. From what I saw and knew first-hand, he is lucky that is all that he has gotten up to this point (Deuteronomy 19:21).
After hearing this verdict, I also knew that it was not about justice. This was about corruption in government using subversive groups such as Black Lives Matters (A subversive Marxist organization)-CAIR (A terror-tied organization) to upend the U.S. Constitution (New York BLM was telling whites business owners to get the f**k out of New York).
The way of doing this, of course, is to put themselves in the victim position, all the while withholding the facts. This is exactly what has been going on for far too long in this country (Isaiah 5:20).
From Trayvon Martin (Burglary and drug paraphernalia) to Michael Brown (Criminal records were sealed) to George Floyd (Trespassing, drug addiction, theft, armed robbery-5 years in jail, 19 times stopped or charged by police) and somehow or another, the mainstream media sells you that they are innocent (Proverbs 17:15), that they are minding their own business and the police have nothing better to do then to harass or to kill them. As a matter of fact, in George Floyd’s case, his family was granted a 27-million-dollar settlement a month before a verdict even came down.
The only way that this may work, and often-times it does, is when the facts of each individual case are withheld from the public (Proverbs 18:17-19).
The reason for this is to incite the people that are divided, the informed and the uninformed, to war with one another in order to wield more control over both parties (Mark 3:25).
Let me give you a couple more examples.
Let’s go back to Rodney King and see what it was that was withheld to create the riots in Los Angeles.
Again, the mainstream media (MSM) worked hand in glove with corrupt politicians to present a gang of racist cops, who beat the victim Rodney King into a bloody pulp, by hyping this incident in such a way that the American people would believe that this represented the police force on a nationwide basis. At least that is what they were pushing.
The not-guilty verdict of the 4 police officers served as the match that lit the fuse.
Instantly, the MSM implied that the jury was a bunch of red-neck racists. Yet, the testimony of 58 witnesses and over 200 exhibits presented at the trial happened to be the information that was purposefully withheld from the American people. What was revealed to the jury was what much of what the MSM kept hidden….
- King was driving recklessly at speeds of 115 mph
- His arrest culminated an 8-mile chase, cut across numerous lanes of expressway traffic and ran red lights, thus endangering the lives of innocent bystanders.
- King was a convicted felon, out on parole for armed robbery
- There were two other black passengers in King’s car, but they cooperated with the officers, were handcuffed and later released without incident.
- King was under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
- King initially ignored police orders to step out of the car, when he did finally come out he began acting erratically. Dancing around, and then began to make lewd gestures to a female police officer.
- Ignoring a command to get down on the ground, King was then tackled by the officers only to rise up in opposition by throwing off the officers.
- Officers attempted to subdue King with a stun gun, the gun failed in subduing the 260 pound King.
- The video which the MSM failed to broadcast is what took place moments before the famous film that was released to the public – King charging the officers!
Do you think that had the public known this information and the film that was being played to the viewers repeatedly would have been played from start to finish would have reacted in such as fashion, absolutely not!
Now we have a couple more killings that recently took place in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. A police officer accidentally shot Daunte Wright, who was facing first-degree attempted aggravated robbery and allegedly trying to steal $820 from a woman at gun point.
Prosecutors say Wright told the woman, “Give me the f***ing money-I’m not playing around.” Did you hear that from the mainstream media? Absolutely not!
Finally, Ma’Khia Bryant sold to the American people by her mother as a sweet child and honor roll student. But her is what the video shows us.
Conclusion: The mainstream media and corrupt politicians must be held accountable for purposely inciting violence with all of this in mind. The devil is found in the details.
It is what has been reoccurring since I can remember, and will continue until the American people put a legal stop to all of this (Isaiah 26:9).
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.