A 224-page HHS report reveals the story that the media won’t. Along with these poor innocent unaccompanied children, who came to this country without their parents, comes a sobering revelation that causes one to think…
Would their parents even want them back?
Let’s first go back to the orchestrated migrant crisis of 2014 for some background.
Where were these kids coming from?
A large percentage were coming from Guatemala, El Salvador and Costa Rica.
As I reported in July of 2014, those 3 particular countries have 3 of the top 5 in murder rates in the world.
It’s not like we were taking kids fresh from the set of Barney and Friends. These kids came to us from some really bad places, where kids grew up really fast or they didn’t grow up at all.
Let’s get back to that Health and Human Services report I mentioned.
Judicial Watch today released 224 pages of documents containing nearly 1,000 summaries of Significant Incident Reports (SIRs) from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) revealing that “Unaccompanied Alien Children” (UAC) processed during the Obama administration included admitted murderers, rapists, drug smugglers, prostitutes, and human traffickers.
Examples of UACs admitting to murder, belonging to MS-13, threatening others with rape, admitting to drug smuggling, molesting other UACs and seriously assaulting other UACs or staff include:
- A male UAC at a BCFS shelter in Fairfield, CA admitted that he was “forced to kill” while working for the Gulf Cartel in Mexico
- A male UAC being cared for at the Heartland International RC Facility reported that he had been an MS-13 gang member for a year before coming to the U.S.
- A male UAC cared for at the Heartland ICRC (International Committee of the Red Cross) facility reported to staff that he had been “made to” kill three people by a drug cartel.
- A male UAC housed at the KidsPeace shelter (apparently a reference to the KidsPeace facility in Bethlehem, PA) reportedly told another male UAC there: “I am a rapist. I am going to rape you.”
- A UAC at Morrison Paso (Morrison Child and Family Services Center – Paso Secure in Portland, OR) informed a Youth Care Worker (YCW) there that “all of the kids here at Paso are snorting white pills” and that “some residents had brought [the pills] into the facility” and “all the residents are snorting the white pills and at all the times of the day”
- A male UAC in the care of Heartland ICRC reported that he was an MS-13 gang member who had been selling drugs. He told social workers that “the reason the gang members made the kids use drugs was to get them addicted.”
- A female UAC at the Sandy Pines (Jupiter, FL) facility attacked a staff member with a chair after being told to stop inappropriate sexual behavior toward another female UAC. After being restrained, she threatened to stab an unidentified person with a knife she kept in her room. The report concludes by saying, “UAC will continue to work on identifying and implementing coping skills to manage her mood.”
- A male UAC at a Baptist Child and Family Services (BCFS) shelter in Baytown, TX said he’d worked as a human smuggler, charging $6,000-$8,000 per person he crossed into the United States
- A female UAC at the BCFS shelter in Lackland AFB was alleged by other UACs to be the daughter of a coyote (human smuggler) and reportedly was passing information to her father via telephone from the shelter
Does anyone else get a little nauseous every time liberals use children to try to pull on our heart strings while secretly pushing their agenda?
The American people are getting wise to that old trick.
The truth is that not all of these kids are rapists, murderers, drug smugglers and gang members. But many of them are.
They should never have been allowed to enter.
We can not be victims of chaotic and unlawful border control policies anymore. We must enforce the law and fortify our Southern Border.
These undocumented future Democrats are here and we have to try to clean up the mess that has been created. Obama wanted what all socialists want. He wanted for society to break down so that we would move closer to his socialist utopia. The more murderers the merrier.
Trump’s wall must be built. We will pay for the indiscretions of the last administration for decades. We can not afford for the problem to worsen.
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.