So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. -Revelation 17:3-6
The Protestant Reformers pointed to Scripture and outed the Papacy as the seat of Antichrist and that it was the one prophesied in Revelation 17 as the Whore of Babylon. Johnny Cirucci joins me in this special episode to give a foundation to why the Vatican is behind some of the greatest evils, including the attacks and murders of Bible believing Christians, in history. You don’t want to miss this! In fact, it was so good and we have so much information to cover that Johnny will be coming back on the show in the weeks ahead, Lord willing.
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
- A Pound Of This Gives Your Body Everything You Need & With Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
Articles, links and videos mentioned in this episode.
Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
This week, through Saturday, April 9, 2022 at midnight, take 50% off For The Children when you use promo code LIFE at checkout in our store.
Preshow music by LEAH
- Revelation 17
- A Woman Rides the Beast: The Roman Catholic Church and the Last Days
- Ecclesiastical Meglomania
- Foxe’s Book of Martyrs
- Fair Sunshine
- Spotlight (2015)
- Westminster Confession of Faith
- 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith
- The Trinity Foundation
- The Devil is Always Found in The Details: Labeling Americans While Exposing Themselves
- Our Enemies Have Pulled Their Masks Off – Now, We Must Advance Upon Them! (Video)
- No Doubt, This Is What Trump’s Hole-In-One Actually Looked Like 😀 (Video)
- Australian Mother: My Daughter Was Murdered By Big Pharma (Video)
- Areas In US Experiencing Most Infection Are The Most “Vaccine” Compliant
- You Won’t Believe What They Found In This Injected Mother’s Breast Milk! (Video)
- You Seriously Believe The Same Media That Lied To You About Covid Is Now Telling You The Truth About Ukraine?
- International Board Of Education – Yes, There Is One! (Video)
- Cops Wake Up Entire Neighborhood, Blasting Copyrighted Disney Music To Avoid Be Posted To YouTube (Video)
- If The U.S. Is Dragged Into WW3, Where Will Biden Find Enough New Troops That Are Willing To Fight?
- Bill Barr & George H W Bush Set Up This Business – It’s Been Caught Trafficking Children Worldwide With Help Of Church & US Government
- As Wayfair Conspiracy Distracted, US Government Gave $200 Million To Churches Paying For Child Raping Priests
- Pennsylvania: DOJ Opens Probe Into Roman Catholic Priests’ Sex Abuse Of More Than 1,000 Children
- Purge of Sodomite Priests Would “Empty Parishes”
- Pope Francis Excommunicates Conservative Bishop, But Tolerates Evil Priests Who Advance The Homosexual Agenda
- Report: 100 Priests in One City Ran Horrific Pedophile Ring – Government Looked Other Way
- #MeToo Finally Hits the Vatican as Nuns Denounce Rampant Sex Abuse from Priests
The following quotations show what some of the most influential Protestant Reformers and early Christian leaders believed about Antichrist (“the little horn” (Daniel 7:8), “the beast” (Revelation 13:1), and “the man of sin” (2 Thessalonians 2:3).
Martin Luther (1483-1546) (Lutheran):
“Luther … proved, by the revelations of Daniel and St. John, by the epistles of St. Paul, St. Peter, and St. Jude, that the reign of Antichrist, predicted and described in the Bible, was the Papacy … And all the people did say, Amen! A holy terror siezed their souls. It was Antichrist whom they beheld seated on the pontifical throne. This new idea, which derived greater strength from the prophetic descriptions launched forth by Luther into the midst of his contemporaries, inflicted the most terrible blow on Rome.” Taken from J. H. Merle D’aubigne’s History of the Reformation of the Sixteen Century , book vi, chapter xii, p. 215.
Martin Luther declared, “We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist.” (Aug. 18, 1520). Taken from The Prophetic Faith of Our Fathers, by LeRoy Froom. Vol. 2., pg. 121.
John Calvin (1509-1564) (Presbyterian):
“Some persons think us too severe and censorious when we call the Roman pontiff Antichrist. But those who are of this opinion do not consider that they bring the same charge of presumption against Paul himself, after whom we speak and whose language we adopt… I shall briefly show that (Paul’s words in II Thess. 2) are not capable of any other interpretation than that which applies them to the Papacy.” Taken from Institutes of the Christian Religion, by John Calvin.
John Knox (1505-1572) (Scotch Presbyterian):
John Knox sought to counteract “that tyranny which the pope himself has for so many ages exercised over the church.” As with Luther, he finally concluded that the Papacy was “the very antichrist, and son of perdition, of whom Paul speaks.” The Zurich Letters , by John Knox, pg. 199.
Thomas Cranmer (1489-1556) (Anglican):
“Whereof it followeth Rome to be the seat of antichrist, and the pope to be very antichrist himself. I could prove the same by many other scriptures, old writers, and strong reasons.” (Referring to prophecies in Revelation and Daniel.) Works by Cranmer, Vol. 1, pp. 6-7.
Roger Williams (1603-1683) (First Baptist Pastor in America):
Pastor Williams spoke of the Pope as “the pretended Vicar of Christ on earth, who sits as God over the Temple of God, exalting himself not only above all that is called God, but over the souls and consciences of all his vassals, yea over the Spirit of Christ, over the Holy Spirit, yea, and God himself…speaking against the God of heaven, thinking to change times and laws; but he is the son of perdition (II Thess. 2).” The Prophetic Faith of Our Fathers, by Froom, Vol. 3, pg. 52.
Cotton Mather (1663-1728) (Congregational Theologian):
“The oracles of God foretold the rising of an Antichrist in the Christian Church: and in the Pope of Rome, all the characteristics of that Antichrist are so marvelously answered that if any who read the Scriptures do not see it, there is a marvelous blindness upon them.” Taken from The Fall of Babylon by Cotton Mather in Froom’s book, The Prophetic Faith of Our Fathers, Vol. 3, pg. 113.
John Wesley (1703-1791) (Methodist):
Speaking of the Papacy, John Wesley wrote, “He is in an emphatical sense, the Man of Sin, as he increases all manner of sin above measure. And he is, too, properly styled the Son of Perdition, as he has caused the death of numberless multitudes, both of his opposers and followers… He it is…that exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped…claiming the highest power, and highest honour…claiming the prerogatives which belong to God alone.” Antichrist and His Ten Kingdoms, by John Wesley, pg. 110.
Join our main chat on Discord: https://discord.gg/5YKACb46xJ
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsofliberrtyradiolive
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.