“All the world is the stage.”-William Shakesphere
One thing it is that people are catching onto a little bit quicker today than in the past is that they are seeing the feigned politicians for who they really are (John 8:44).
In America, I have yet to find, by the fruit that they bear (Matthew 7:16), a said representative that has upheld the laws of the US Constitution that they swore to uphold. As a matter of fact, I see just the opposite (Deuteronomy 23:23; Isaiah 5:20).
The new clown in the circus of world politics is Volodymyr Zelensky, a homosexual, comedian, and actor (Leviticus 18:22; Isaiah 28:18).
Remember Ronald Regan, the one that told the American people that he wanted to “Make America Great Again”?
Let’s stop right there. “Make America Great Again” sounds really familiar, does it not? Why, of course, this was brought to you by another actor by the name of Donald Trump.
As a matter of fact, this has been brought to you by the man that has been groomed for over 30 years in a favorable light named Donald Trump.
Have you figured this out yet? He says one thing and does another.
Let me show you:
And speaking of Donald’s acting career…
Trump’s acting credits on IMDB:
• Horrorween, Forbes Cover Billionaire (2011)
• Marmalade, Donald Trump (2004)
• Monk (TV Series), Men in the party (2002)
• Zoolander, Donald Trump (2001)
• Sex and the City (TV Series), Donald Trump (1999)
• Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (TV Series), Daniel Ray McLeech (1998)
• Celebrity, Donald Trump (1998)
• 54, VIP Patron (1998)
• Spin City (TV Series), Donald Trump (1998)
• NightMan (TV Series), Donald Trump (1997)
• The Associate, Donald Trump (1996)
• The Nanny (TV Series), Donald Trump (1996)
• Eddie, Donald Trump (1996)
• Across the Sea of Time, Donald Trump (1995)
• The Little Rascals, Waldo’s Dad (1994)
• The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (TV Series), Donald Trump (1994)
• The Pickle, Donald Trump (1993)
• Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, Donald Trump (1992)
• Ghosts Can’t Do It, Donald Trump (1989)
• The Jeffersons (TV Series), Donald Trump (1985)
*This list includes any time Trump was portraying a character or “Donald Trump.” He has 19 producing credits, which includes “The Apprentice” and “Miss USA” pageants, as well as 233 credits as “himself,” which includes talk show appearances, presidential debates, documentaries, and some TV shows and movies.
Not bad for a guy who has done nothing but betray his own people to get into power. However, this is what you get when you are allied with those who are destroying your country (Matthew 4:9), which in the end, reflects on the people that do not take the time to know the difference (Jeremiah 5:21).
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.