What can you say at this point? They simply don’t have the numbers and they are desperately trying to get people to take the experimental depop shot. The latest antics they are employing is showing in in Louisiana. Apparently they held an even where you could get your criminal record expunged, get free food (someone is obviously paying for it, probably taxpayers), and get a chance to win a VISA giftcard.
On Saturday, October 9, 2021 various organizations, including public offices, put on this fiasco.
- Science Journals: Pfizer Injection Could Cause Deadly “Mad Cow Disease”
- Multiple States Now Allow Children To Get Experimental COVID Injection Without Parental Consent
- CDC VAERS Death Toll Following COVID Experimental Injections At 4,647 – More than 22 Years of Recorded Vaccine Deaths from VAERS
- Now They Are Bribing Students To Take The Experimental Injections: Will Exempt Students Who Get COVID-19 Injection From Final Exams
Among the names that were bringing the people of Louisiana this “social change” event were Sarah Holiday James, Judge Donald R, Johnson and State Rep. C. Denise Marcelle.
So, what kind of record expungements could you get for playing their version of Russian Roulette with the Fauci Ouchie shot? Misdemeanors and felonies. That’s right, you could get felonies expunged for rolling the dice with your life on the line and taking Big Pharma’s final solution.
Take a look.
Of course, there were small requirements concerning those crimes and the expungement.
In the case of a misdemeanor, 5 years had to have passed since the person completed their sentence.
In the case of a felony, 10 years had to have passed since the person completed their sentence.
Oh, and hey, if you already took the depop shot and are still breathing, you are eligible too.
This is so corrupt I don’t even know what to say.
- Of Injections & Inflation: The Rotten Fruit Of COVID Tyranny
- 3 Healthcare Workers Injured Following Experimental Covid Injection – Now They Expose The Truth!
- New Side Effect Of The Experimental COVID Injection: COVID Arm
- 57-Year-Old New York Man Mocks “Anti-Vaxxers” – Now He’s Dead After Getting Johnson & Johnson Experimental Injection
However, one thing is for sure, this only indicates just how desperate these people are to get these experimental shots in as many people as they can.
I mean this even tops The Hustler strip club in Vegas giving $5,000 packages out to those willing to take a chance with the poison pin prick.
I’m sure lots of criminals turned out to rub elbows with the criminals putting this show on. To me, it looks like bribing and I thought public representatives were forbidden not only to not be bribed themselves but bribing others.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.