We’ve reported on the numerous food processing facilities that have been burned down over the past few months as we are being told to expect food shortages. The reality is that this will take place in a number of countries in order to push forward the agenda towards world government. And on Tuesday, it was reported that both England and the Netherlands.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo, Today & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY
- Make Your Own Fulvic/Humic Acid – Use Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
First, the BBC reported on a sausage factory that caught fire.
A large fire at a sausage factory is being tackled by 70 firefighters from across Essex and Hertfordshire.
The blaze broke out at Riverway Foods on River Way in Harlow at 05:20 BST.
Essex Fire and Rescue initially sent six crews to the scene, then increased that to eight – which have since been joined by two others.
Thick plumes of smoke can be seen across the town and the fire service has warned people to stay indoors and keep windows shut.
One employee’s wife said that all the people made it out, but the report goes on to say that the building was lost… and only the one building.
- Governments Are Planning Food Shortages, Not Predicting Them (Video)
- Why Are So Many Mysterious Fires Happening At Food Processing Facilities All Across The US?
- A List Of 16 Major Fires That Have Occurred At Key Food Industry Facilities In US Since Start Of 2022
- They’re Not Predicting Food Shortages – They’re Planning Them: 20 Food Processing Plants Burned Down In Past 5 Months (Video)
- Why Do All These Food Facilities Keep Catching Fire?
- FBI Terrorists Warn Of Targeted Cyber Attacks On Food Plants After Mysterious Fires Take Down Multiple Food Facilities (Video)
Then, in Heusden in the South of the Netherlands also experienced a fire that killed 43,000 chickens.
A large fire has broken out in a chicken shed in Heusden, in the municipality of Asten. According to the fire service, the fire is spreading on Bleekerweg and the smoke is visible from a great distance. Several thousand chickens have died in the fire.
The fire in the barn started around 11:55 a.m. According to the fire service, four stables in the complex must be considered lost. The mayor of the municipality of Asten also came to the burning chicken shed in the afternoon.
I’m sure more and more will be reported on in the near future. The people are going to have to catch on to what is going on and put a stop to it.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.