Several years ago, Human Events put together a list of the top 10 reasons people should be afraid of George Soros. Depending on how closely you’ve been following the news lately, George Soros is a name that tends to come up in almost any conversation that deals with anything of global significance. The video below is from the Glenn Beck show, back when Glenn was still on Fox News quite a few years ago. Regardless of what you may have thought of Glenn’s politics back then, or even now, you’ll be very hard pressed to find a better summery of who George Soros really is, than the presentation Glenn gives in the video below.
During his limited time at Fox, Glenn Beck was truly one of the greatest researchers in the country. He wasn’t left with much choice if he wanted to stay on the air. Because of the ridiculous level of scrutiny Beck was, and is still under to a large degree today, it was said that almost 1,000 hours of prep time went into each week’s shows. Think about that. In the video below, Glenn goes into every last detail about things that were known at the that time the video was filmed.
Next, comes the poll from several years ago performed by Human Events’ readers. In the online poll, billionaire financier George Soros was voted “the single most destructive leftist demagogue in the country.” Here are the Top 10 Reasons they thought George Soros was so dangerous back then:
1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all:
- Apollo Alliance
- National Council of La Raza
- Tides Foundation
- Huffington Post
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- People for the American Way
- Planned Parenthood
- National Organization for Women.
2. Influence on U.S. elections: Soros once said that removing President George W. Bush from office in 2004 was the “central focus of my life.” He put his money where his mouth is, giving $23.58 million to various 527 groups dedicated to defeating Bush. His early financial support helped jump-start Barack Obama’s political career. Soros hosted a 2004 fund-raiser for Obama when he was running for the Illinois Senate and gave the maximum-allowed contribution within hours of Obama’s announcement that he was running for President.
3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like nothing better than for America to become subservient to international bodies. He wants more power for groups such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, even while saying the U.S. role in the IMF should be “downsized.” In 1998, he wrote: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”
4. Media Matters: Soros is a financial backer of Media Matters for America, a progressive media watchdog group that hyperventilates over any conservative view that makes it into the mainstream media. Now its founder, David Brock, has openly declared war on Fox News, tellingPolitico that the group was mounting “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the cable news channel, and would try to disrupt the commercial interests of owner Rupert Murdoch—an odd mission for a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt educational foundation that is barred from participating in partisan political activity.
5. MoveOn.org: Soros has been a major funder of MoveOn.org, a progressive advocacy group and political action committee that raises millions for liberal candidates. This is the group that had on its website an ad comparing President George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler and ran the infamous “General Betray Us” ad in the New York Times, disparaging the integrity of Gen. David Petraeus.
Many of you may recall the trouble that broke out between Donald Trump supporters, and those that were protesting against him at a rally that took place in Chicago early into the primary season. That rally marked the beginning of the violence that began popping up at various election events. It was later discovered that the people who showed up to protestTrump did so because they had answered a Craig’s List ad that offered to compensate them $16 to cause trouble. That whole ordeal was the handiwork of none other than Moveon.org, and some of that is documented in the video below:
6. Center for American Progress: Headed by John Podesta, White House chief of staff under President Clinton and current campaign manager of Hillary for America, the Center for American Progress has been instrumental in providing progressive talking points and policy positions for the Obama administration. There has also been a revolving door between the White House and the Soros-funded think tank, with Obama staffing his administration with many CAP officials.
7. Environmental extremism: Former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones and his leftist environmental ideas have been funded by Soros’ money at these groups: the Ella Baker Center, Green For All, the Center for American Progress, and the Apollo Alliance, which was instrumental in getting $110 billion in green initiatives included in Obama’s stimulus package. Soros also funds the Climate Policy Initiative to address global warming and gave Friends of the Earth money to “integrate a climate equity perspective in the presidential transition.”
8. America Coming Together: Soros gave nearly $20 million to this 527 group with the express purpose of defeating President Bush. A massive get-out-the-vote effort, ACT’s door-to-door canvassing teams included numerous felons, its voter registration drives were riddled with fraud, and it handed out incendiary fliers and made misleading taped phone calls to voters. ACT was fined $775,000 by the Federal Election Commission for violations of various federal campaign finance laws.
9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit.
10. Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.
Following the top 10 list, is what George Soros has been up to since Glenn Beck filmed the video above. Perhaps his most visible achievement was that prior to the 2016 election cycle, Soros started and began funding the “social justice” groups known as Democracy Spring and Black Lives Matter, both of which promise to bring about so much civil disobedience and rioting ifTrump wins the presidency, that there will be no choice but for Obama to declare martial law. For more on those stories see the following:
For the longest time, anyone drawing a connection between Soros and Obama, or Soros and Clinton was labeled a “conspiracy theorist,” until recently. First of all, let’s be clear: George Soros hates everything America stands for. Second of all, even our own CIA has confirmed thatSoros is Hillary Clinton’s largest Donor. Shock, right? Largely as a result of the work done by Assange, much of what used to be called “conspiracy theory” has been vindicated.
In the Glenn Beck video at the top, around the 6:15 mark, Beck talks about whether or not there is a secret “shadow government,” comprised of the wealthy elite who are really controlling the outcome of events here in the United States. Article like the one titled, Shadow Government: WikiLeaks Exposes George Soros Has Been Controlling Clinton, reveal that Soros used to email Clinton his instructions for her, and she would carry them out. Furthermore, leaked memos provided by Wikileaks have also shown that Soros is largely responsible for a lot of the censorship we’ve experienced in the U.S. in social media, and that he intends to help the far left create a federally controlled Police Force here in the United States.
When it comes to U.S. elections, Wikileaks has revealed that Soros still has massive control in shaping the outcome of U.S. elections. In a recent post titled, NWO Deliberately Causing More Global Chaos. Why? Because Global Problems Require Global Solutions, I discus one of the leaks that “should” be of particular concern to Americans. One of the leaks involved details of another radical far-left group started by Soros, otherwise known as “Demos,” and among other things, two of the group’s goals are:
1) “To implement UN Agendas-21 and Agenda 2030, which seeks to eradicate National sovereignty to the United Nations in favor of a globally controlled centralized government,which includes the diaphanous agenda of climate change; and
2) The complete globalization of America’s culture in order to balkanize and effectively destroy the very nature of what American culture is, as they are now also doing, throughout Europe, in deleting European culture.
You can learn more about that from Infowars in the video below, but as you watch, remember to ask yourself if it’s any wonder some are saying the clock Is ticking right now in America until we reach a point where tensions erupt, and the U.S. devolves Into an armed revolt.
Article posted with permission from The Last Great Stand
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.