Many have claimed that the video below is a year old, and have taken it to be the same as this video. However, if you compare the two, you’ll see they’re not the same. The Muslim migrant influx continues, and the beachgoers are clueless as to what is being done to their country.
“‘They’re heading for the all-inclusive’: Stunned tourists watch 50 migrants on packed boat storm Spanish beach near luxury hotel before clambering up cliffs,” by Natalia Penza, Mailonline, August 27, 2018:
This is the astonishing moment migrants stormed a packed tourist beach and clambered up a cliff after jumping off their boat in southern Spain.
Holidaymakers watched open-mouthed as the semi-inflatable Zodiac carrying around 50 Moroccans – including about ten children – beached near a luxury hotel area on Spain’s Costa de la Luz.
Footage shows refugees sprinting up the popular Barrosa Beach at about 3.30pm on Sunday before attempting to scale cliffs.
The incident happened near a purpose-built residential and tourist resort called Sancti Petri which boasts shops, restaurants and several four and five-star hotels.
A tourist filming the scene could be heard saying in Spanish as the migrants leapt from their boat: ‘Look how they’re running towards the Sancti Petri Melia Hotel. They’re heading for the all-inclusive Melia Sancti Petri. Look, look, look.’
A witness, who told how beachgoers took mobiles that had been left in the boat, added: ‘We thought they weren’t going to reach the beach because it’s not something that’s normal in this area, but they leapt off the Zodiac very quickly and began to climb up the rocks.’
Civil Guard officers said this morning 25 of the migrants had been intercepted – 19 of whom were minors. They said all were Moroccans.
A spokesman for the force said the six adults would be taken to an adult migrant holding centre before being returned to their country of origin as part of an agreement with Morocco.
He said the 19 minors, whose ages he could not specify, would be taken to youth centres run by the regional Junta de Andalucia government.
He said: ‘None of those intercepted have been arrested as they haven’t committed a crime. They will be dealt with differently depending on whether they are adults or minors.
‘The minors will be taken to youth centres and the adults to a secure migrant holding centre called a CIE.
‘The return of the adults to their country of origin will be fairly quick.’
Sources said the minors would remain in Spain. One said: ‘We don’t know exactly how many people were on the boat but it’s obvious a number of the migrants managed to get away undetected.
‘The authorities are still looking for them.’…
Article posted with permission from Robert Spencer
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.