It’s being reported that the United Nations Office of the High Commissioner on Human Rights (sounds like something out of Freemasonry) is to review forced disappearances in Communist Cuba. Since the United Nations has always had either a Socialist or a Communist in its highest position since its inception, does anyone actually think they will do anything but find that Cuba is a veritable utopia, even after the death of Fidel Castro?
Of course, the last time Cuba was reviewed by the commission was in 2012. At that time, the report read, “The rights to life, liberty and security of person have always been mainstays of the Cuban Revolution, its authorities and society at large, even though Cuba has had to face over 50 years of aggression, terrorism and a harsh economic, commercial and financial embargo imposed by the Government of the United States of America. There have been no cases of enforced disappearance in Cuba since the revolutionary triumph of 1959.”
The report went on to state, “the concept of holding a detainee or prisoner incommunicado is alien to criminal and procedural practice in Cuba.”
Does anyone buy that?
Consider why that is. Here is a list of the men who were named as the UN’s top official from its inception in 1945 to the present.
- Alger Hiss – American Communist served as acting Secretary-General in 1945
- Trygve Lie (1946-1952) – Leader of Norway’s Social Democratic Labor Party, a known offshoot of the Communist International
- Dag Hammarskjold (1953-1961) – Swede who claimed that Communist China mass murderer Chou En-lai was his hero
- U Thant (1961-1971) – This leader from Burma expressed admiration for Vladimir Lenin and approved of his goals because they were “in line with the aims of the UN Charter.”
- Kurt Waldheim (1972-1981) – This Austrian served as an officer in the Nazi army during World War II. He also engineered the campaign to oust the Republica of China on Taiwan from the UN in favor of Communist China.
- Javier Perez de Cuellar (1982-1991) – The Marxist from Peru set as his major goal the redistribution of wealth.
- Boutros Boutros-Ghali (1991-1996) – This Egyptian served just one five-year term, but was best known for his open call to end the “absolute and exclusive sovereignty” of individual nations.
- Kofi Annan (1997-2006) – The man from Ghana turned out to be very slick but an even more aggressive enemy of national sovereignty.
- Ban Ki-moon (2007-2016) – This South Korean pushed for measures ties to the highly fraudulent climate change claims, including advancing many of the goals listed in Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030.
On January 1, 2017, the United Nations appointed Portugal’s Antonio Guterres as the new Secretary-General. he served as president of the Socialist International (SI), which named Karl Marx s their organization’s Honorary Secretary in 1864, from 1999 until 2005. “The ultimate object
“The ultimate objective of the parties of the Socialist International is nothing less than world government.”
After leaving SI in 2005, Guterres became the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. According to Alex Newman, Guterres, along with his staff, brought a “tidal wave of Islamic immigration into the West.”
Seeing that the UN is an anti-American and anti-Christian organization, we can count on Mr. Guterres to continue his advancement of Islamic immigration into the West to diminish the influence of Christianity and destroy Western culture and society, thus making it ripe for the tyranny the UN wishes to impose.
Every year, the united States pays 22 percent of the UN’s operating budget. Additionally, we pay as much as $3 billion for “peacekeeping” operations. The other four permanent members on the Security Council (Russia, China, Britain, and France) all pay a combined total of $2.5 billion for peacekeeping! Something is clearly wrong with this picture.
People have said President Donald Trump is against globalism. The United Nations is the root of globalism. I ask, will Trump stop the funding of the UN? Will he kick the organization out of our country?
A resolution in the House, HR193, has already been introduced to get us out of the United Nations. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) has followed in his father’s footsteps and introduced legislation in the Senate to do the same thing, but those have all failed. Let’s encourage him to do it again with a similar measure to HR193. Then let’s encourage President Trump to follow through and rip the anti-American albatross from around our necks and let it disintegrate into history as an utter and complete failure.
Call the White House and encourage President Trump to support such measures: 202-456-1111
Call your representative and tell them to support HR193: 202-225-3121
Call your senators and encourage them to advance a similar Get Us Out of the United Nations bill: 202-224-3121
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.