The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) is unconstitutional just like every other three letter agency that has been formed and just like every one of those agencies, it has devolved into corruption. That corruption empowers it to literally write “law” and call it policy in clear violation of the text of the US Constitution, and we know that they act outside the scope of the law. Exhibit A would be Operation Fast and Furious. Other unlawful activities by the ATF was its declaration that bump stocks were a machine gun and then they implemented their lawless “policy” regarding those bump stocks ex post facto, which even Congress, who is the only legislative body in the government (Article I, Section 1), is not allowed to do (Article I, Section 9, Clause 3). Now, they are being sued for their “ruling” on gun parts sales.
Check out this video by Mrgunsngear on YouTube concerning the lawsuit involving JSD Supply after they were served with a cease and desist letter for selling 80% receivers and parts.
- Biden Focuses Prohibitory Ambitions on “Gun Parts,” Among (Many, Many) Other Gun Control Items
- Watts Wants Credit Card Companies to Monitor Gun Parts Purchases?
I warned years ago that the ruling by the ATF, advanced by President Donald Trump concerning bump stocks would escalate to various gun parts, but his supporters would have none of it, continuing to think he was on their side.
- I Warned You About Gun Parts Being Targeted After Trump Admin’s Unconstitutional Bump Stock Ban – Now PA Is Going After Non-Completed Gun Parts As “Guns”
- Hypocritical ATF Redefines Machine Guns For Illegal Bump Stock Ban – Leaves Echo Triggers Alone… For Now
- The ATF Tries to Broaden the Definition of “Machinegun”
Now, they are dealing with 80% lowers and other parts, including certain triggers like Rare Breed. Listen to President of Rare Breed Triggers Lawrence DeMonico as he made a public statement regarding his lawsuit against ATF, DOJ and AG.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.