On Saturday, Canada’s Windsor Nazi police moved in at the behest of the man-child Justin Trudeau and attempted to remove the Freedom Convoy truckers from the Ambassador Bridge. What they didn’t expect were veterans to arrive and form a line between them and the protesters.
Kellyanne Richardson reported at Defiant America:
The Windsor police moved in this morning and started removing the Freedom Convoy Truckers from the Ambassador Bridge from Canada to the US.
The Canadian police had started to remove protesters at the Ambassador bridge in Windsor, Ontario, Canada where a blockade has been stationed need the Canada/U.S. border.
A Chinese-Canadian woman breaks down crying in front of Windsor Police as they move in to mop up freedom protesters.
Female protester: “Remember 1989! (sobbing) Lots of people there. I moved to Canada.”
For Rebel News in Windsor, Ontario.
A woman gets emotional as she tells the police that she remembers the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests and massacre.
— Isabelle Rivo (@isabellerivo) February 12, 2022
Police in black uniforms with yellow vests descended on the scene around 8:30 a.m., warning protesters to ‘act lawfully’ after the Freedom Convoy truckers in Canada ignored two deadlines overnight.
Two hours later, while all vehicles had been removed blockade near the bridge north of College Avenue at Huron Church Road, officers have closed in on a group of protesters who are ‘holding the line’ at the entrance to the bridge.
- GiveSendGo Defies Trudeau Regime On Freezing Trucker Funds: Canada Has ZERO Jurisdiction
- Former RCMP Danny Bulford Issues Support For Truckers: Arrests & Fuel Thefts Are Scare Tactics – Hold The Line! (Video)
- Desperation: Ottawa Superior Court Judge Bans Honking As Truckers Convoy Picks Up Steam (Video)
- First It Was The Truckers, Then It Was The Farmers – Now, Look Who Just Rode In To Support The Truckers Convoy (Video)
Officers have not moved in to arrest any demonstrators, but continue to slowly move in, giving them less and less room. RCMP reinforcements, including officers in military-style gear, arrived at the protest site as backup.
Windsor Police tweeted earlier Saturday morning that they and ‘its policing partners have commenced enforcement at and near the Ambassador Bridge. We urge all demonstrators to act lawfully & peacefully. Commuters are still being asked to avoid the areas affected by the demonstrations at this time.’
But just when the police started to believe that they will finally remove the protesters the veterans decided to show up and form a line between the police and the freedom protesters!
The photo was sent to us just a few moments ago and it was reported that social media giants removed the photo because it violates their community standards.
Thank God for men with morals and a backbone. Thank you for your continued service to your country gentlemen.
- Canadian Pastor Artur Pawlowski To Truckers & Supporters: The World Is Watching – Hold The Line! (Video)
- Too Bad American Pastors Don’t Have The Man-Stuff Of Canadian Truckers
- As RCMP Retreat From Trucker Protesters, Some RCMP Nazis Tell Truckers “It’s Not An Option We Have” To Go Against Tyrants (Video)
- Pastor Artur Pawlowski – He Has Stood For You Canada, Will You Stand For Him? (Video)
There are still good men of moral character left in the world! Now, let’s all follow their example!
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.