If you have been paying attention, you know that liberals have unleashed a flood of new terms and words into our lexicon and culture. Words like CIS gendered, SJW (Social Justice Warrior), Cultural Appropriation, White Privilege, Microaggression, Rape Culture, Patriarchy, etc. If you are unfamiliar with these terms, they are all code words for the rationalized destruction of white, Christian, conservative Americans.
While it is easy to ignore and disregard this language coming from the left, we have to realize these words are loaded with animosity, hate, bigotry and outright violence towards the white race and especially white Christians. This weaponized use of language is a very organized, well funded, and a insidious stratagem to pit races, sexes, classes and orientations against Christian Conservatives knowing full well that it is white Christian conservatives that are the true champions of Christian principles as well as liberty/constitutional principles, not only in America but the world. All of these things that impede the development of a global government.
The Liberal Lexicon of Hate
Here is a quick rundown as to what each of these words mean when stripped away of their liberal, intellectual veneer, and exposed for what they really are, weapons of war against Christian conservatives.
- Cisgender – A derogatory term used to describe people who are content with their body, sex and heterosexuality.
- Cultural Appropriation – That white males who listen to black music, or enjoy other culture’s art, are guilty of stealing their heritage and culture
- Discrimination – Something white men do to everyone other than their own culture or sex. When minorities, or women do it to a white male it is called “affirmative action” and protected by federal law.
- Diversity – Less white males and more minorities
- Equality – The belief that the state and institutions can magically pass laws and policies leveling the playing field for all classes, sexes, and orientations.
- Hate Speech – Any speech directed against protected under-classes such as LGBTQ, and minority classes deemed offensive or discriminatory. White people cannot experience such things given they are privileged and thus immune to others peoples’ hate.
- Institutional Racism – All power is in the hands of white males and racism, sexism and bigotry are tools of oppression against minority classes to keep their power systems in place.
- Institutional Sexism – White males exploit woman as means to maintain their power in society (see Institutional Racism)
- Man Spreading – The idea that men are not allowed to spread their legs when sitting down, because it infringes on other peoples space and reminds woman that they lack the privilege of a penis.
- Microaggression – Interactions between whites and minority classes that seem normal on the surface but reinforce stereotypes that cause anxiety in minority classes.
- Multiculturalism – Celebrating all cultures as long as it is not the hated white, Christian conservative
- Patriarchy – A system handed down by the Abrahamic faiths that keep white males in power at the expense of minorities and woman. It states that religion, especially the Christian religion is a tool that makes the victimization and exploitation of woman possible and is essential towards sustaining white males powerbase.
- Racist – All white people who don’t understand what it means to be an underprivileged, minority class
- Rape/Abortion Apology – Being a white male and having an opinion about rape or abortion.
- Rape Culture – The liberal belief that white males are taught that woman and homosexual men can be exploited at will for their own sexual gratification without consequence.
- Trigger Warning – Anything that might remind a person of their under-privileged status and is meant as a warning to those engaging in such speech to check themselves or they will throw a verbal or online tantrum.
- Save Space – An area designated by universities where minority groups can pout about their perceived lack of privilege without being laughed at by hardworking men and women who understand that crying will never lead to success.
- Sexist – All white males
- Slavery – A trade invented, perpetuated and sustained solely by white males to subjugate minority classes.
- SJW “Social Justice Warrior” – A young college grad, armed with a liberal arts degree that has been so thoroughly indoctrinated with these terms they make it their sole goal in life to police everyone about their privilege and even threaten action by the state if people don’t bow to the idol of political correctness.
- White Privilege – A myth perpetuated among liberals that state all whites are inherently born into wealth and opportunity simply due to their skin color.
- White Supremacy – Black Pride, Mexican Pride, Gay Pride are all lauded and celebrated, but when a white person speaks fondly of their heritage and culture they are demonized and are made out to be racists.
Liberal Philosophy is a Ruse for Elite Centralization of Power
You see Liberal philosophy always seeks to elevate the underprivileged classes, this rhetoric is what makes liberals appear as altruistic. It is how Godless atheists attempt to take the moral high ground on issues. The problem is nobody can simply lift an underprivileged class out of their state of poverty, or discrimination status. There is almost always underlying issues that cause the ills of said class. Lack of education, lack of skills, lack of resources and even lack of desire are things that cause groups of people to begin to fall behind other classes in any given society. This is why liberals will work to leverage the powers of the state, corporations and the institutions of higher learning, they want to utilize these powers to try and create equality among all races, sexes, and genders. Instead of taking on the responsibility of working directly to educate a child of a minority class, or feeding the impoverished of their own community by starting their own charity organization they instead work towards co-opting other organizations and force the tax payers to take on the burden.
Everything we are seeing from these so called SJW’s is verbatim the communist philosophy at work within our government, universities and corporations. People that espouse liberalism start from a failed premise that government can magically come along and legislate equality among society, and when government fails to do so, they then begin to play the blame game. They blame the white, misogynist, patriarchy instead of looking at the circumstances and factors within that minority community that are holding them back. So not only do they blame the wrong people, they offer the wrong solution. Government is never the solution to social ills. No amount of government legislation and money is going to give a minority, underprivileged person a better education, and more opportunities. The only thing that will ever elevate a person from a state of poverty is hard work and discipline. The social engineers that utilize this communist dialectic with in American politics, education and media are always sifting through the strata of society looking for supposed “underprivileged” classes to exploit for the sole purpose of expanding the powers of the state. When they find one, they mercilessly play the woes of that class up, via government spokespeople, selective media attention and phony statistics until everyone in society is calling for more government intervention. The homosexual sub-culture and gay marriage debate is a perfect example of how the Obama administration has utilized the supposed plight of this class to destroy the Bill of Rights.
Using the gay marriage debate as an example, we now have hate laws that destroy freedom of speech and religion, we have rulings that infringe on the institution of marriage, it creates a loyal, liberal voting bloc that can only see their plight irrespective of the constitution, and it also creates anxiety among religious people who are now the subject of criminal investigations solely for believing what their religious documents tell them about nature and the differences between the sexes. Playing groups of people against one another to centralize government power is a tactic as old as dirt.
Social Justice Warriors or Soros Operatives
These things do not just happen organically among student populations, and minority communities, no these are funded and fueled by internationalist and enemies of the Constitution like George Soros. There is nothing more ironic than liberal feminists and social justice warriors claiming they are battling the privilege inherent in the elitist patriarchy when everything they say and do are a direct result of the money, finance and manipulation of the elitist patriarchy. These kids coming out of college with their hipster haircuts and lexicon of feminist terminology are nothing more than agents of an elitist system using them to foment division and strife in society. They only understand a very small fraction of what it is they aim to achieve for their masters.
“How do you tell a Communist? Well, it’s someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It’s someone who understands Marx and Lenin.” ― Ronald Reagan
George Soros has been documented to have given millions of dollars to colleges, and activist groups and also train them to be social agitators.
“In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.
The financial tether from Mr. Soros to the activist groups gave rise to a combustible protest movement that transformed a one-day criminal event in Missouri into a 24-hour-a-day national cause celebre.” (Washington Times)
The angst among the Black Lives Matter/La Raze protestors and the Donald Trump supporters simply would not exist if it wasn’t for millions and millions of elitist money being dumped into institutions of higher learning to teach kids this lexicon of hate for white Christian conservatives. All of that animosity you find among liberals and conservatives is fueled by people like Soros and his media conglomerates and then pitted against the Fox News establishment. None of the dots every get connected, nothing get’s resolved because the dots are not meant to be connected. This game of races, religions, gender, and classes are there to keep free men at one another’s throat lest they stop fighting and see that it is all a ruse to keep those same freemen from turning on the power elite. The longer they can keep us fighting one another, the longer they are able to remove the structures of constitutional government, of which we have barely any left.
It is important to keep in mind what James said about being a respecter of persons. By getting caught in this class warfare we become judges of man, something solely reserved to a Holy righteous God. Instead be as Jesus and look to be a peacemaker, and actively work to bridge these differences through Christian charity and love whenever possible. Doing so will destroy the elitists agenda behind all of what we see happening in our country. Follow Us on Facebook, and sign up for our newsletter for more columns like this.
My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool: Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts? Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats? Do not they blaspheme that worthy name by the which ye are called? If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. – James 2: 1-10
Article posted with permission from Wake the Church
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.