Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

When Did Government Get The Authority To Do Whatever They Want?

Written by:

Published on: July 18, 2018

America, why do you allow corrupt politicians to commit crimes and get away with it? Why do you allow less than 1% of the population to control the other 99%? Why are Americans under the mentality that we had better do what the corrupt government says or else?

“If we had to follow the rules of our Constitution, we could not enact most of the bills that we pass around here.” -John Glenn, Former United States Senator

Knowing what former United States Senator John Glenn said, why do we still allow them to “rule over us” Communist-style? Let me make one thing clear:  We are the government! Politicians represent We the People. We are to lawfully remove them for the slightest infraction of law-breaking that they may commit. We the People have the power to impeach a politician if he or she is caught breaking the law (Article 2 Section 4 United States Constitution).

“Facts are stubborn things.” -John Adams, 2nd President of the United States

Folks, I am sick of hearing about what needs to be done! It’s time to get up, turn off the television, and restore this country to its founding principles that made it great! Let us remember what this man said.

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” -Samuel Adams, Founding Father)

Become an insider!

Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.

Don't forget to like on Facebook and Twitter.
The opinions expressed in each article are the opinions of the author alone and do not necessarily reflect those of

Trending on The Sons of Liberty Media

Newsletter SignupStay up to date on the latest news: Sign up for the Sons of Liberty newsletter!

Stay up to date on the latest news: Sign up for the Sons of Liberty newsletter!