Well, I don’t know about you, but this stinks to high heaven! When someone is involved in the creation of insurrection or blows the whistle on those committing crimes in government, you can expect them to be suicided or die mysteriously. It’s now being reported that a third Capitol Police Officer has died and his death has been ruled… a “suicide.
- The January 6th Show Trials Threaten All of Us
- FBI Director, Agents & Bureau Sued Over “Gestapo Tactics” In January 6 Crackdown
- January 6 Rioters Were So “Dangerous” The FBI Has Seized A Lego Set From One Of Them
- The “Deprogramming” Begins: Public Defender Representing January 6th Defendants “Re-Educates” Them
The New York Post reported:
Metropolitan Police Officer Gunther Hashida, who joined the DC department in 2003, died last week, the agency announced.
“Officer Gunther Hashida, assigned to the Emergency Response Team within the Special Operations Division, was found deceased in his residence on Thursday, July 29th,” department rep Kristen Metzger told CNN.
It’s unclear why or how Hashida killed himself, and his family has not attributed his death to the insurrection. He was the third officer defending the Capitol that day to commit suicide, CNN said.
According to a GoFundMe page set up by his family, Hashida “leaves behind a loving wife, sister, 3 children and wonderful family.” In the post, the family does not link Hashida’s death to the riots.
“In his work as an officer with the DC Metropolitan Police Department he worked to serve and protect the public,” the family said. “He was a devoted husband and father.”
The page, posted Sunday, raised more than $12,000 by Monday afternoon.
“My heart goes out to the family of MPD Officer Hashida in this difficult time,” US Rep. Elaine Luria, a Virginia Democrat, wrote on Twitter. “We know the pain of January 6 is still real for so many officers.”
The Post also reminded us, ‘Metropolitan Police Officer Jeffrey Smith, a 12-year veteran, and US Capitol Police Officer Howard Liebengood, a 16-year veteran, have also taken their own lives.’
- The List Of Republicans Who Helped Pass A Bill To Form 9/11 Type Commission To Investigate January 6th Incident
- Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick’s Mother: ‘He Wasn’t Hit on the Head’ on Jan. 6
- The Video That Exposes The Truth About What Took Place In The Capitol On January 6
- “Biden” DOJ Drops Charges Against Terrorist Antifa, Adds Up More Charges Against Capitol Protesters
Anyone going back will see the Capitol was not “stormed by an angry mob,” but rather pretty well behaved people except for the provocateurs who were destroying property inside the Capitol. Anyone going back to video will also see these Capitol Police waving people inside, not stopping them.
If you believe these guys committed suicide, you are outside of your mind! Nothing could be further from the truth!
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.