John Maguguli, the President of Tanzania, who demonstrated last year that the PCR tests were showing fruit tested positive for COVID has died from heart complications at age 61.
- The Covid PCR Test Is A Complete Fraud & Fauci Knew It All Along
- The Historic Portuguese Appeals Court Ruling On PCR Test The Mainstream Media Didn’t Report To You
- Official Literature Exposes Their Own Lies Regarding PCR Testing
- The Smoking Gun: Fauci States COVID PCR Test Has Fatal Flaw – Confession From “Beloved” Expert Of Experts
The BBC reports:
Tanzania’s President John Magufuli has died aged 61, the country’s vice-president has announced.
He died on Wednesday from heart complications at a hospital in Dar es Salaam, Samia Suluhu Hassan said in an address on state television.
Magufuli had not been seen in public for more than two weeks, and rumours had been circulating about his health.
Opposition politicians said last week that he had contracted Covid-19, but this has not been confirmed.
Magufuli was one of Africa’s most prominent coronavirus sceptics, and called for prayers and herbal-infused steam therapy to counter the virus.
Vice-President Hassan said in the announcement, “It is with deep regret that I inform you that today… we lost our brave leader, the president of the Republic of Tanzania, John Pombe Magufuli.”
- As Florida Raids Home Of COVID Data Scientist Who Refused To Manipulate Data, They’re Also Forcing Labs To Report Number Of PCR Test Cycles
- Former CBS Healthwatch Reporter Provides Memo To Attorneys & Clients To Defeat COVID Test Fraud
- The New York Times Recalls An Outbreak Of PCR Lies
- When It Comes To COVID, The Predatory Testing Labs Are Complicit In the Crime
Last year, we reported on Magufuli and his exposing the fraud of the PCR test:
“We took samples from goats, we took samples from sheeps, we took samples from pawpaws, we even took samples from car oil, and we took samples from other different things, and we took the samples to the laboratory without them knowing and we even named all the samples.
Like the sample from the car oil we named it Jabil Hamza, 30 years old, Male, the result came back negative.
When we took the sample from a Jack fruit (Durian) we named it Sarah Samuel, 45 years old, Female, the result came back inconclusive.
When we took the samples from Pawpaw we named it Elizabeth Ana, 26 years old, Female the result came back positive, that it has Corona.
That means the liquid from the Pawpaw is positive.
We took samples from (a Bird type) called Kware the result came back positive.
We took samples from a rabbit the result came back indeterminate.
We took samples from a goat the results came back positive.
We took samples from a sheep and it came back negative, and so on and so on, so now when we see this you have to take samples and say that they are human’s and the results come back positive, that they have corona that means all the pawpaws should be in isolation, also and when they take the goat samples and they are also positive that means all the goats that we have here by assumption, or maybe the goat with the sample which was taken should also should be in isolation.”
- It’s True, The New York Times Exposed The Fatal Flaws Of the PCR Test
- If You Believe The PCR Test Detects An Actual Virus, You’re Wrong
- PCR Testing & The Mysterious Death Of A Vaccine Safety Advocate
- PCR Testing Is The REAL Pandemic – You Can Do Something About It!
This makes you wonder if this heart issue was natural or possibly the CIA got involved, doesn’t it?
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.