Nothing could be more dangerous to liberty than unconstitutional agencies and a standing army. When it comes to the unconstitutional agencies, we’ve already seen over the years how dangerous their are to the People, but the more they are armed and grow, the more danger they present to the populace. This is true in this latest round of attempting to hire 87,000 IRS agents, 70,000 of whom will be armed, and one of their “duties” is to be “willing to use deadly force, if necessary.”
First, on the IRS website, they claim to be hiring Criminal Investigation Special Agents as part of the makeup of the deceitful branch of the IRS called Criminal Investigation which usurps the militia’s duties (Article I, Section 8, Clause 15) of being law enforcement.
Here’s how they describe themselves.
Criminal Investigation (CI) is the law enforcement branch of the IRS. Our mission is to serve the American public by investigating potential criminal violations of the Internal Revenue Code, and related financial crimes, in a manner that fosters confidence in the tax system and compliance with the law.
As a Special Agent you will combine your accounting skills with law enforcement skills to investigate financial crimes. Special Agents are duly sworn law enforcement officers who are trained to “follow the money.” No matter what the source, all income earned, both legal and illegal, has the potential of becoming involved in crimes which fall within the investigative jurisdiction of the IRS Criminal Investigation. Because of the expertise required to conduct these complex financial investigations, IRS Special Agents are considered the premier financial investigators for the Federal government.
Criminal Investigation Special Agents are part of a diverse workforce that mirrors the taxpaying public we serve.
- The New Reduction Act Just Passed Over the Weekend – Created Positions for Up to 87,000 New IRS Agents, 70,000 of Whom Will Be Armed
- There Are Only 90K Americans Worth Over $50 Million – The New IRS Army Isn’t For Them, It’s For You!
- Is the IRS Preparing to Torpedo the Right to Counsel?
Additionally, the requirements to be a part of this government beast system are the following:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be 21 years of age by the time that you complete the training academy and no older than 37 years of age at time of appointment.
- Qualify based on education, specialized experience, or a combination of the two.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Pass a background and criminal history record check.
- Pass a pre-employment medical exam.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Pass a pre-employment tax examination.
- Be legally allowed to carry a firearm.
Frankly, the more I see some of these ridiculous, subjective requirements, the more it demonstrates how people’s minds have been controlled, and I speak about US citizenship, namely under DC control, the age, a medical exam, drug test (but only for non-approved Creation based medicine; all sorceries are allowed), a tax examination (which will probably not point out the law does not require you to file except in limited circumstances), and be “allowed” to legally carry a firearm (carrying any arms is a right not a privilege and thus the “allowing” implies a slave.
However, when it comes to the duties, there are five things mentioned.
- Adhere to the highest standards of conduct, especially in maintaining honesty and integrity.
- Work a minimum of 50 hours per week, which may include irregular hours, and be on-call 24/7, including holidays and weekends.
- Maintain a level of fitness necessary to effectively respond to life-threatening situations on the job.
- Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary.
- Be willing and able to participate in arrests, execution of search warrants, and other dangerous assignments.
Again, notice how it is presented: You will adhere to the highest standards of conduct, including honesty and integrity. Well, if that is the case, would they not be informing the majority of people concerning the law about not having to file income taxes if you are not making a profit, ie. trading time for money? Yes, it would, but they will bully you anyways unless you know how to deal with them. Here’s a couple of points concerning that you should know.
1) Instructions for FORM 1099-MISC: http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i1099msc/ar02.html#d0e114
Trade or business reporting only.
Report on Form 1099-MISC only when payments are made in the course of your trade or business. Personal payments are not reportable. You are engaged in a trade or business if you operate for gain or profit. However, nonprofit organizations are considered to be engaged in a trade or business and are subject to these reporting requirements. Other organizations subject to these reporting requirements include trusts of qualified pension or profit-sharing plans of employers, certain organizations exempt from tax under section 501(c) or (d), farmers’ cooperatives that are exempt from tax under section 521, and widely held fixed investment trusts. Payments by federal, state, or local government agencies are also reportable.
2) 26 U.S. Code § 7701 – Definitions https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/7701
(26)Trade or business
The term “trade or business” includes the performance of the functions of a public office.
During the Tax Year 2020, no payments were received from the party identified above as “PAYER,” by the party identified as “RECIPIENT,” which were in connection with the “performance of the functions of a public office” as defined by USC 7701(26) or which otherwise gains, profit, or income within the meaning of the relevant law.
The original FORM 1099-MISC provided by “PAYER” to “RECIPIENT,” as well as any copy forwarded to the IRS contains and has been determined to be BAD PAYER DATA.
Additionally, opening up the job to people who are “willing to use deadly force, if necessary” will, no doubt, breed a plethora of people who are psychopaths and looking for a position of authority in order to use deadly force. There is no doubt in my mind that is what it will attract.
Oh, and they will be paid a salary starting at $50,704 plus:
- Competitive Salary based on qualifications and duty location
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 13 Vacation Days
- 13 Sick Days
- Health and Life Insurance
- Federal Law Enforcement Retirement
- Thrift Savings Program
Finally, the issue of the final duty is really that of the militia. The IRS is not mentioned anywhere in our Constitution, nor is any other alphabet agency. Rather, the People, in order to maintain their liberty and a small, insignificant federal government, are to be the law enforcers.
This is why I promote TacticalCivics.com. Whether you agree with their plan, secession or whatever, the county grand juries and the county citizen militias must be resurrected and the People perform their duties before God and man to keep tyranny at bay if we are to see liberty restored.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.