Well, let’s see if there will be justice against a 35-year-old Arizona State Senator who was jailed on multiple counts of child sex abuse. The senator is also known to be an open sodomite.
- Florida Tax Collector Admits To Child Sex Trafficking, Including To Fellow Politicians
- The Finders: CIA Ties to Child Sex Cult Obscured as Coverage Goes from Sensationalism to Silence
- Losing Finders: The Buried Documents that Linked the Infamous Child Sex Cult to the CIA
- New Hampshire: Massive Child Sex Ring Busted At State Youth Facility – Hundreds Of Kids Tortured & Raped
The 35-year-old Democratic senator was arrested on Thursday. Police took him into custody after receiving a report of sexual conduct with a minor that occurred in 2019, Arizona’s Family news outlet reported. Navarrete is reportedly suspected of multiple counts of misconduct, and other charges are also believed to have been brought against him.
- CEO of Haliburton International Foods, Ian Charles Schenkel, Arrested For Child Sex Trafficking
- Florida: “Monster” Cop Receives Unprecedented Life Sentence For Horrifying Acts Of Child Sexual Battery
- Louisiana: Child Sex Assault Victim Sexually Assaulted By Cop Who Shouldn’t Have Been Assigned to Her Case
- Louisiana: Cops Arrest One Of Their Own In Child Sex Sting On 45 Charges Of Child Porn & Sex Abuse Of Animals
“The suspect was arrested and is currently in the process of being booked into jail for multiple counts of sexual conduct with a minor, among other charges,” said a law enforcement report published by a journalist from ABC 15 Arizona.
The police statement, which doesn’t mention the suspect’s name, says an adult male has been arrested after interviews with a juvenile male victim and witnesses.
Another local Senate reporter said she had received confirmation from police that it is Navarrete who has been “arrested on suspicion of molestation.”
An arrest of a Senate member was also confirmed by Navarrete’s colleagues, but further comments were not provided. “We are aware one of our members has been arrested and are awaiting further details and for law enforcement to do its job,” a statement from Senate Democrats said, as quoted by local media.
The Senator – said to be openly gay – served one term in the state House of Representatives following a 2016 election before being elected to the Arizona Senate in 2018. He already made local headlines this week, when it was reported that, despite being vaccinated against Covid-19, he tested positive for the virus. Having confirmed that news, the politician said it was “not a death sentence” but rather an “uncomfortable inconvenience.”
- Kentucky: No Jail For “Monster” Cop Found Guilty For His Role In Child Sex Ring Run By Fellow Officers
- Illinois: State Locks Up 10-Year-Old Child Sex Trafficking Victim – Lets Her Multiple Abusers Walk Free
- Shocking Report Links Girl Scout Cookies To Child Sex Trafficking & Slave Labor
- Louisiana: Police Conducting Child Sex Trafficking Sting Bust One Of Their Own
If any of the other child sex criminals are a gauge, such as the ones linked above, including cops, then I’m confident no justice will be served, but we will be told it was. Just watch and see.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.