Ever consider how the Mockingbird media and the dumbing down of America has actually effected us? Ever consider that the West, specifically our own beloved united States, has been involved in unlawful wars and attacks on innocent men, women and children? If you haven’t, then you should probably consider how the warmongers in the media and in seats of power in our states and in the District of Criminals tend to advance wars, wars they will not fight in, but are more than happy to send our sons, daughters, dads, uncles, cousins and brothers to fight for them and their corporate interests.
- A Pound Of This Gives Your Body Everything You Need & With Promo Code SONSOFLIBERTY You’ll Save $$$
- Pull Your Kids From Public Schools & Educate Them Yourself
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMG &RF Radiation
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
This is a hard truth to swallow for many who are caught up in symbolism and faux patriotism, but it is a pill that needs to be taken.
This young lady lays out a brief explanation of the truth of the matter and she is spot on.
Take a listen.
Additionally, consider General Smedley Butler’s excellent and eye-opening book War is a Racket, which explains how businesses profit from war at the expense of military men and their families, along with the public at large, and how it breaks the society down economically and, I would add, morally.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.