Recently, the president of Brazil called out the people who tried to criticize him for not taking the deadly experimental COVID shots, and it was brilliant!
“Once the vaccine is certified by the Anvisa, it will be made available to everyone,” President Jair Bolsonaro said.
- South Africa: Highest Court To Hear Case That Would Set Continent Free From Central Banks & New World Order (Video)
- Did You Hear About 4 African Presidents & Prime Ministers Who Died Within 9 Months Of Each Other During The COVID Plandemic?
- STUDY: Bill Gates DTP Vaccine Killed 10 Times More African Girls Than The Disease Itself
- When Nearly 300,000 French Protest COVID Tyranny, You Know The Jig Is Up! (Video)
He continued, “And the ones that won’t take it? I won’t.”
“Some say I’m setting a terrible example,” he continued, before lighting into the person who said it. “To the idiot who is saying I am setting a terrible example, I had the virus already. I already have antibodies, why would I take the vaccine again?”
“And something else that needs to be crystal clear here, over that at Pfizer, it’s really clear in the contract: ‘We don’t take responsibility for any side effects’,” President Bolsonaro said.
He then used hyperbole to make the point.
- The People Of France & Italy Are Engaged In Massive Protests Against COVID Health Pass (Video)
- Is The Covid Pandemic Actually A Top-Secret Government EXERCISE?
- Cop Gets Life In Prison For Using “COVID Rules” To Arrest Woman Before Raping & Killing Her
- COVID-19 Detention Camps: Are Government Round-Ups of Resistors in Our Future?
“If you turn into a crocodile, it’s your problem,” Bolsonaro said. “I won’t mention another animal not to talk nonsense here. If you become superhuman, if a woman starts to grow a beard or if a man starts to speak with an effeminate voice, they won’t have anything to do with it, which is even worse. To mess with people’s immune system. How can you make someone take a vaccine, which hasn’t concluded its Phase 3 yet, that it’s still experimental?”
He received quite a bit of applause for his comments and rightly so.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.