It’s not that the unconstitutional Department of Homeland Security has not been engaged in propaganda because the reality is that they have been since their inception with all their war on terror propaganda. Just like the FBI, DHS has also been right in the middle of false flag attacks over more than two decades. Now, the Biden administration has created an official, and illegal, propaganda arm of DHS called “Disinformation Governance Board” that will allegedly fight “misinformation,” ie the truth.
The Post Millennial reports:
The Department of Homeland Security is setting up a new board designed to counter misinformation related to homeland security, with a focus specifically on Russia and irregular migration. The board will be called the “Disinformation Governance Board, and will be headed by executive director Nina Jankowicz.
Speaking with the House Appropriations DHS Subcommittee on Wednesday afternoon, DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas said, “Our Undersecretary for Policy, Rob Silvers is co-chair with our Principal Deputy General Counsel, Jennifer Gaskell, in leading a just recently constituted misinformation disinformation governance board. So we’re bringing — the goal is to bring the resources of the department together to address this threat.”
Jankowicz was previously a disinformation fellow at the Wilson Center, and had advised the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry as part of the Fulbright Public Policy Fellowship, according to Politico.
Jankowicz also oversaw Russia and Belarus programs at the National Democratic Institute. She announced the new Board via Twitter on Wednesday.
- FBI Terrorists Warn Of Targeted Cyber Attacks On Food Plants After Mysterious Fires Take Down Multiple Food Facilities (Video)
- DHS Report Considers Anyone Questioning CONvid-1984 Narrative “Dangerous Extremist”
- I Catch Those That Prey On Children & This DHS/TSA Bomb Squad Member Is The Latest (Video)
- DHS Suggests Those Who Spread “Misleading Narratives” That “Undermine Trust In Government” Are Terrorists
- DHS Propaganda: “Domestic Terrorists” A Threat Due To Illegal Aliens, refugees and COVID Lockdowns
Jankowicz also does not appear to be a fan of free speech, saying that setting up free speech in opposition to censorship is “a false dichotomy.”
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.