An email was recently provided by the State Department via a court order that shows that top State Department officials were not only aware of the illegal and unsecure email server and account of Hillary Clinton, but they used it as well, making them complicit in her crimes.
According to the email obtained by Judicial Watch, which is highly redacted, Daniel Baer, an Obama State Department deputy assistant secretary of state, wrote to Michael Posner, a then-assistant secretary of state about Clinton’s private email address on December 24, 2010.
Baer wrote, “Be careful, you just gave the secretary’s personal email address to a bunch of folks …”
Posner responded, “Should I say don’t forward? Did not notice.”
Baer then added, “Yeah-I just know that she guards it pretty closely.”
- Bombshell – Former Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security Under Oath: I Warned Hillary Twice About Her Unsecure Blackberrys & Personal Emails
- Newly Released Strzok-Page Emails: FBI Gave Special Treatment To Hillary Clinton Demands Over Investigation Information
- Hillary Clinton Blames State Colleagues for Classified Email Secrets
- These Are The Emails Hillary Clinton Didn’t Want You To See
Of course, she did because she knew it was against the law and that she was engaged in criminal conduct in what she was transferring through that email account.
Here’s the email:
- Federal Judge Blasts Hillary Clinton, State Dept. & DOJ Employees For Collusion In Latest FOIA Ruling
- Judge Royce Lamberth: ‘False Statements Were Made To Me By Career State Department Officials’ About Hillary Clinton Email Scandal
- Doh! FBI Admits Under Oath Hillary Clinton Emails Found In Obama White House
- Doh! Nellie Ohr’s Smoking Gun Email On Targeting Trump: “I’m Deleting These Emails Now”
Judicial Watch breaks down what occurred:
Mr. Posner had forwarded Clinton’s email address, which was contained in an email sent to State Department senior leadership, about WikiLeaks.
It appears the State Department produced this email in 2016 in redacted form, blacking out Clinton’s personal email address and the discussion about Clinton’s wanting to keep her email address closely guarded.
Judicial Watch sought the email after a former top Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) State Department official testified to Judicial Watch about reviewing it between late 2013 and early 2014.
The testimony and the email production comes in discovery granted to Judicial Watch on the Clinton email issue in a FOIA lawsuit (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01242)). Clinton also faces potential questioning under oath in this lawsuit.
Despite a recent court order requiring production of the email, the DOJ and State Departments only produced it 10 days ago after Judicial Watch threatened to seek a court order to compel its production.
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton didn’t mince words when he said, “Judicial Watch just caught the State Department and DOJ red-handed in another email cover-up – they all knew about the Clinton email account but covered up the smoking-gun email showing this guilty knowledge for years.”
Over the past several months, due to the diligence of Judicial Watch, the watchdog group has uncovered many details about not only the Clinton email crimes, but the subsequnet coverup. Among those details are:
- John Hackett, former Director of Information Programs and Services (IPS) testified under oath that he had raised concerns that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s staff may have “culled out 30,000” of the secretary’s “personal” emails without following strict National Archives standards. He also revealed that he believed there was interference with the formal FOIA review process related to the classification of Clinton’s Benghazi-related emails.
- Heather Samuelson, Clinton’s White House liaison at the State Department, and later Clinton’s personal lawyer, admitted under oath that she was granted immunity by the Department of Justice in June 2016.
- Justin Cooper, former aide to President Bill Clinton and Clinton Foundation employee who registered the domain name of the unsecure clintonemail.com server that Clinton used while serving as Secretary of State, testified he worked with Huma Abedin, Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, to create the non-government email system.
- In the interrogatory responses of E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, he stated that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President.
- Jacob “Jake” Sullivan, Clinton’s senior advisor and deputy chief of staff when she was secretary of state, testified that both he and Clinton used her unsecure non-government email system to conduct official State Department business.
- Eric Boswell, former assistant secretary of state for diplomatic security during Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, testified that Clinton was warned twice against using unsecure BlackBerry’s and personal emails to transmit classified material.
When will President Donald Trump keep his promise regarding Clinton and a special prosecutor and when is justice going to be brought forth? I’m not holding my breath even though it is his job and he took an oath to make sure the laws were upheld.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.