It’s interesting how everyone has been willing to give President Donald Trump a pass when it comes to the Clintons and Jeffrey Epstein, isn’t it? And yet, though Trump has basically said he doesn’t know the likes of Ghislaine Maxwell and Prince Andrew, people who are clearly at the center of sex trafficking of minors, and at least for Maxwell, she is suspected of being an agent for Mosaad, as her father was also a spy for Israel. However, when Eric Trump decided to tweet out a photo of Bill Clinton walking his daughter Chelsea down the aisle and it captured Maxwell in the background, he had a ton of images of his father with Maxwell dumped on him, causing him to delete the photo due to his embarrassing hypocrisy.
- Breaking: FBI Arrests Ghislaine Maxwell – Friend of Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, In Child Trafficking Probe
- Ghislaine Maxwell Confidante Says She Told Her “Epstein & I Have Everyone On Videotape”
- Whoops! New Photos Surface Showing Bill Clinton With Ghislaine Maxwell & Jeffrey Epstein On “Lolita Express” Along With Young Girls
- Ex-Business Partner Claims Epstein “Admitted He Was A Spy” – Prince Andrew Protecting Ghislaine Maxwell
- Uncovered: Email Between Prince Andrew & Ghislaine Maxwell: “Got Some Questions To Ask You About Virginia Roberts”
- Why Did The Epstein-Mossad Honey Trap Story Disappear?
John Vibes writes:
One of the most interesting things about the case of Jeffrey Epstein, is the fact that he was connected with so many high profile people from different countries, backgrounds, and even political parties.
In fact, Epstein was a very close associate to both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, which has cast suspicion on both families.
Supporters of both the Clintons and the Trumps still claim that their favored candidate is innocent, while insisting that the other team was deeply connected with the billionaire’s trafficking network.
After the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell this week, Eric Trump tweeted out a photo showing Ghislaine Maxwell at Chelsea Clinton’s wedding, with a caption that read “birds of a feather,” but was quickly forced to delete the post after the comments were flooded with photos of his father, US President Donald Trump, hanging out with both Maxwell and Epstein.
‘Does the president’s son not know that there are photos of Donald Trump with Maxwell?’ MSNBC producer Kyle Griffin commented.
Many of Trump’s diehard supporters point to a falling-out that the president had with Epstein a few years before his initial arrest as evidence that he was not involved in the trafficking network.
They often attempt to create the narrative that Trump was disgusted by Epstein’s activities once he learned of them, and banned him from his Mar-a-Lago resort after learning about what he was up to, despite there being no evidence of any of this.
In fact, it has since been revealed that Trump’s friendship with Epstein was ruined over a bad real-estate deal, not any kind of moral objection over his lifestyle.
One of Epstein’s most outspoken victims, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, was recruited by Maxwell at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort while she was working there as a spa attendant.
She was 16-years-old at the time, but was quickly brought into Epstein’s trafficking network where she was eventually forced into sexual activities with high profile figures like Prince Andrew.
A former Trump associate told the NY Times that Trump and Epstein had a “VIP Party” at the Mar-a-Lago resort where they and about two dozen women were the only attendees, although it is not clear if any underage girls were in attendance.
As The Mind Unleashed reported earlier this week, a new book claims that former president Bill Clinton had an affair with Maxwell.
Clinton also reportedly spent a lot of time on Epstein’s private island and airplane. In September 2002, Epstein flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private jet.
Flight records show Bill Clinton flew on Epstein’s plane 26 times.
Epstein owned a private island near Saint Thomas in the US Virgin Islands called Little Saint James, where he regularly vacationed with world leaders, away from the prying eyes of news reporters. This island is rumored to be a place that Epstein used for his trafficking operations since he had so much privacy there.
In the new Netflix documentary about Epstein “Filthy Rich,” some of Epstein’s victims, and some of the employees at the island were interviewed and said that they saw Bill Clinton on the island numerous times.
- Former Israeli Intel Official Claims Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell Worked for Israel
- Ghislaine Maxwell: Israel & Epstein’s Mistress of Sex Entrapment Escapes Justice
- Where’s Ghislaine Maxwell?
- Bombshell: Former Handler Exposes Epstein & Maxwell As Israeli Spies (Video)
- More Confirmation of an Epstein-Maxwell Blackmail Operation
Those are just a few of the images of Trump and Maxwell. There’s tons more like these.
Don’t forget that Trump met Melania at Maxwell’s Kit Kat Club during a Victoria’s Secret event. It does make you wonder if any of those women have been trafficked into the US, doesn’t it?
And let’s not forget her in the background with Jeffrey and Donald while they were partying with lots of women.
Now, does this mean that Trump was in on Epstein and Maxwell’s criminal activities? No, but to be so stupid as to put out a picture to embarrass the Clintons, which we all know are guilty of many crimes, and imply because Ghislaine Maxwell was at the Clinton’s daughter’s wedding ties them together, well, what do those above imply? Furthermore, what does this wedding photo imply?
- Former Spy Details Israel’s Main Motive Behind Epstein’s Sexual Blackmail Operation
- CIA, Mossad & “Epstein Network”: The Jeffrey Epstein Case Was About A Lot More Than Just Underage Girl
- Co-Conspirators Targeted During Epstein Hearing: “Epstein Did Not Act Alone”
- Jeffrey Epstein’s St. Thomas Network, Comms, & An Elite School
- The Side Not Being Told: Is Jeffrey Epstein’s Zorro Ranch Insulated?
- Jeffrey Epstein Was An Israeli “Agent Of Influence”
There’s also a short video with more about Ghislaine Maxwell and more images with Trump and his wife.
Derrick Broze breaks down the recent arrest of Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell and explores her history.
- Bringing Down Jeffrey Epstein (2018 Documentary)
- People Think Epstein Was a Spy for an Intelligence Agency — and They Might Be Right
- Ghislaine Maxwell Is Attempting to Hide Court Records
- Will the Courts Redact the Epstein Files?
- Zeroing In on Epstein’s Co-Conspirators
- Epstein and Co-Conspirators Get Away Again
Article posted with permission from Sons of Liberty Media
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.