To be honest, I actually was hoping for this to be a cyber attack against these fascist sites, but doesn’t look like it is the case, at least for now. Perhaps, they need a “vaccine” for their ailments. In any case, just before noon, each of the platforms went down and responded with server errors.
- John Stossel Files Damning Lawsuit Against Facebook For Defamation Over Bogus “Fact-Checking”
- “Vaccine Hypocrisy”: Facebook Openly Admits The Truth Is Unacceptable From Former SJW, Or Anyone Else, On Their Platform… & Why
- Liberty Activist Indicted – Facing Years In Prison After Entirely Legal Facebook Posts Criticizing Government
- Government & Facebook’s Unconstitutional/Illegal War Against Americans!
- Ruling Criminal Class Admits To Violations Of Free Speech & First Amendment By Flagging Facebook Posts On Experimental Injections As “Misinformation”
- This Is Fascism: White House & Facebook Merge To Censor “Problematic Posts”
- Oppression: Facebook Now Sending Messages To Some Users Asking About “Extremist” Friends
Reports on DownDetector.com showed the outages appear to be widespread, but it’s unclear if it impacts all users or just some locations. It’s not currently known what’s causing the outage.
“We’re aware that some people are having trouble accessing our apps and products,” a spokesperson said. “We’re working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible, and we apologize for any inconvenience.”
In 2019, a similar outage lasted about an hour. Facebook said that outage was caused by a technical issue. Major websites can also sometimes go down if content delivery networks, or CDNs, go offline. That happened in June, when one such CDN, Fastly, was down due to technical issues. That caused major websites including Amazon, Reddit and The New York Times to go down.
More than likely, the company did this themselves and will be implementing even more fascist technology to stifle free speech.
One could hope that a tanking of internet giants like this could be a good thing for humanity. Perhaps, people would get back to actual human interaction and stop being divided so much via instruments like Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp.
However, recently, it’s come to the light that Facebook is tanking and tanking hard!
It seems that Facebook only looks out for its interests and not the interests of the public nor its stockholders.
UPDATE: RT adds:
The Facebook app wouldn’t load at all for many mobile users, while some desktop users got a “Sorry, something went wrong” message. Instagram users saw a 5xx Server Error message, according to The Verge.
The company has not given any indications as to when its services will be operational again.
WhatsApp eventually tweeted an acknowledgment of the issue, promising it was “working to get things back to normal” and would “send an update here as soon as possible.” Soon after, the parent company issued a statement along similar lines, apologizing for any “inconvenience.”
Instagram, meanwhile, told users through a tweet that it was “having a little bit of a hard time right now” and assured people they were working on it.
As the popular sites remained down, many wondered how much Twitter cashed in whenever Facebook and its offshoots went down.
Encrypted messenger app (and WhatsApp competitor) Telegram also jumped into the fray, having some fun at Facebook’s expense, tweeting that they were “still holding” on despite the mass outages.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.