How can I say this any plainer? If corporations and businesses wish to side with fascists in government, don’t give them your business and vote out any politician who gives them your money due to their unlawful policies. The latest example of authoritarianism by corporations comes from Frontier Airlines as they state that there is federal law for wearing masks on flights when there is no such law, and they recently kicked a family off a flight because their baby wasn’t wearing a mask despite their own policy that states that children under 2 aren’t required to wear one.
- The Doctors’ Definitive Statement On COVID: The “Virus” Was Never Proven To Exist – Here’s Why
- Fauci & CDC Can’t Keep Their Story Straight
- Pharmacist Of 43 Years: CDC Says COVID More Deadly Than Flu – “I Believe We’re Being Played” – Here’s Why
- Former CBS Healthwatch Reporter Provides Memo To Attorneys & Clients To Defeat COVID Test Fraud
Here’s the video of the family being attacked, and thank God for the person who took the video who said it would be all over the internet and another who asked, “What are you trying to accomplish?” The video should go viral, and Frontier should go bankrupt for their cruelties and lawlessness just like all the other airlines pushing this tyranny on their customers, but it seems to be backfiring on them.
You’ll notice the person filming warns those engaged in their lawless behavior that this will go viral on the internet and I hope it does.
Furthermore, another person chimes in asking what the flight attendants are seeking to accomplish.
I can tell you, putting themselves out of a job.
First, there is no federal law that requires anyone to wear a mask.
The Frontier website is straight up lying about such a thing. They claim:
As required by federal law, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Order and Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Security Directive, all* passengers and employees must wear a face covering over nose and mouth throughout the Frontier travel experience including at ticket counters, gate areas, baggage claim and onboard all flights. Face coverings are not required for children under the age of 2. Face coverings must fit snugly over your nose and mouth and be secured under the chin. Open-chin triangle bandanas, face coverings containing vents, valves or mesh material, and face shields are not acceptable as face-coverings. This level of protection is important for everyone’s well-being. Not wearing an approved face covering is a violation of federal law and you may lose future travel privileges on Frontier.
However, even in their own policies, babies are not required. Oh, the hypocrisy!
Furthermore, The Center for Disease Control does not have authority to make law, only Congress does.
- Where’s The Constitutional Authority For The CDC Mask Mandates?
- Institute Believes CDC Violated Federal Law Concerning COVID Stats & Methods
- CDC Wants Negative COVID-19 Tests To Fly Domestically – Evidence Of Goalpost Moving
- Double Masking For Dummies – How The CDC Provided “Scientific Data” For Double Masks By Using Dummies
- Where Did The CDC Get Authority To Require Americans To Wear Facemasks?
Second, it is actually against the law for Frontier to impose a mask mandate on its employees and its customers who have either health issues or religious convictions.
If you are an employee, here is the law, according to Title VII of H.R. 7152, aka the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
“Sec. 703. (a) It shall be an unlawful employment practice for an employer—
(1) To fail or refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate
against any individual with respect to his compensation, terms, conditions, or
privileges of employment, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or
national origin; or
(2) To limit, segregate, or classify his employees in any way which would deprive or tend
to deprive any individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect
his status as an employee, because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or
(d) It shall be an unlawful employment practice for any employer, labor organization,
or joint labor-management committee controlling apprenticeship or other training or
retraining, including on-the-job training programs to discriminate against any
individual because of his race, color, religion, sex, or national origin in admission to, or
employment in, any program established to provide apprenticeship or other training.”
If you are a customer, here is the law, according to Title II of H.R. 7152, aka the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
“Sec. 202. All persons shall be entitled to be free, at any establishment or place, from
discrimination or segregation of any kind on the ground of race, color, religion, or
national origin, if such discrimination or segregation is or purports to be required by any
law, statute, ordinance, regulation, rule, or order of a State or any agency or political
Sec. 203. No person shall (a) withhold, deny or attempt to withhold or deny, or deprive or
attempt to deprive, any person of any right or privilege secured by section 201 or 202, or
(b) intimidate, threaten, or coerce, or attempt to intimidate, threaten, or coerce any
person with the purpose of interfering with any right or privilege secured by section 201
or 202, or (c) punish or attempt to punish any person for exercising or attempting to
exercise any right or privilege secured by section 201 or 202.”
As far as I’m concerned, this family should seek legal counsel and force Frontier to not only restore them financially for the flight but for the embarrassment they caused, provide a public apology, free flight for life and remove their claims that there is federal law in place requiring a mask to board a flight.
- Biden Signs Unconstitutional “Mask Challenge” & Mandate – Clearly Violating The Constitution
- That Didn’t Take Long: After Mandating Masks, Biden & Family Immediately Disobey Executive Order
- Biden Wants Americans To Wear Masks For 100 Days After His Inauguration Despite Medical Journal’s Claims They “Offer Little, If Any, Protection From Infection”
- Fauci Supports Biden’s Mandatory Mask-Wearing In Violation Of The Law!
Just think, all of this is over a “virus” that has yet to be proven to even exist while padding the numbers of cases with a test that was never designed to be used for diagnosis, and to get you to take an experimental injection to make Big Pharma and corrupt politicians wealthy… while killing and harming many people.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.