In a bombshell report, Ghislaine Maxwell admitted that Jeffrey Epstein had tapes of both Donald Trump and the Clintons after she was tricked by 60 Minutes producer Ira Rosen in 2016. However, she allegedly “refused to help locate them because she wanted Hillary to win.”
- Trump On Epstein Sex Trafficking Accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell: “I Just Wish Her Well”
- Ghislaine Maxwell Fears She’ll Meet Same Fate As Jeffrey Epstein & Be Murdered
- Journalist Exposes Ghislaine Maxwell’s Ties To The UN – Mainstream Media Uses Photo, Doesn’t Say Where It’s From
- Dead Men Tell No Tales: Epstein Didn’t – Will Ghislaine Maxwell?
- Trump Warned Epstein’s Island Was “Absolute Cesspool” In 2015 – Hasn’t Done Anything About It Since Becoming President
The Daily Mail reports:
- Ghislaine Maxwell told 60 Minutes producer Ira Rosen in 2016 that she didn’t know where Epstein’s tapes of Donald Trump were
- Rosen, an Emmy-winning producer, revealed he tricked Maxwell into confirming the recordings existed, in his new memoir, Ticking Clock, released Tuesday
- The encounter took place in early 2016, ahead of the US presidential election
- ‘I want the tapes. I know he was videotaping everyone and I want the tapes of Trump with the girls,’ Rosen said, acting on a ‘hunch’
- Maxwell, 59, replied ‘I don’t know where they are,’ confirming their existence
- Rosen writes Maxwell refused to help him locate the tapes because she did not want Donald Trump to get elected
- ‘I know the way you people think. If you do one side, you must do the other. If you get the tapes on Trump you have to do Clinton,’ she told him
Ghislaine Maxwell appeared to admit Jeffrey Epstein was taping his famous friends, including Donald Trump and the Clintons, during a 2016 meeting with former CBS producer Ira Rosen, a new book reveals.
The British socialite, who is accused of procuring underage girls for the billionaire pedophile, reportedly told Rosen she didn’t ‘know where’ such recordings were after the Emmy-winning producer asked her to hand over footage of Trump.
The conversation took place ahead of the 2016 US presidential election and Maxwell, who supported Hillary at the time, refused to help, saying: ‘If you get the tapes on Trump you have to do [Bill] Clinton’.
The anecdote is included in Rosen’s new book, Ticking Clock: Behind the Scenes at 60 Minutes, released Tuesday, in which he dishes about his time working at the investigative show.
The book sheds new light on reported claims that Epstein had secretly recorded his celebrity friends having sex with women and underage girls at his home – and then used the footage to blackmail them.
Two of Epstein’s victims, Maria Farmer and Virginia Roberts Giuffre, have previously claimed that they saw a room full of CCTV monitors in a room at his $65million mansion in New York – with some cameras installed in the bathrooms.
In his memoir, Rosen reveals he arranged a meeting with Maxwell in early 2016, and acting on ‘hunch’ that the tapes existed, tricked her into confirming they did.
- Eric Trump Deletes Photo of Ghislaine Maxwell & Clinton After Users Flood Him With Pics of Her With His Dad
- Ghislaine Maxwell Confidante Says She Told Her “Epstein & I Have Everyone On Videotape”
- Whoops! New Photos Surface Showing Bill Clinton With Ghislaine Maxwell & Jeffrey Epstein On “Lolita Express” Along With Young Girls
- Uncovered: Email Between Prince Andrew & Ghislaine Maxwell: “Got Some Questions To Ask You About Virginia Roberts”
- Partisan Media Coverage of Epstein Masks His Links to Both Sides of the Political Establishment
‘I want the tapes. I know he [Epstein] was videotaping everyone and I want the tapes of Trump with the girls,’ Rosen told her.
Maxwell replied: ‘I don’t know where they are.’
Rosen writes he told her to ‘ask Epstein’, adding that the ‘fate of the country is at stake.’
‘Trump could be elected president and how would you feel if those tapes emerged after he was in office?’ Rosen asked Maxwell.
‘She gave me a stern look and pointed a finger in my face. She said: “I am the daughter of a press baron. I know the way you people think. If you do one side, you must do the other. If you get the tapes on Trump you have to do Clinton”.’
Rosen replied: ‘I will. I will go wherever the story goes.’
According to Maxwell, however, Epstein, allegedly never told her of the whereabouts of the tapes, Rosen writes.
‘Maxwell didn’t want Trump elected, but said that Hillary Clinton was comfortably ahead and there was no need for the story to come out.
‘Besides, she said, Epstein never shared with her the location of the tapes.’
- Former Israeli Intel Official Claims Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell Worked for Israel
- Ghislaine Maxwell: Israel & Epstein’s Mistress of Sex Entrapment Escapes Justice
- More Confirmation of an Epstein-Maxwell Blackmail Operation
- Clinton Body Man: Bill Visited Pedophile Island, Had Affairs During Obama Admin
- No Surprise: Epstein Docs Show Bill Clinton On Pedo Island With “Young Girls” – FBI Told About Under Age Rape & Did Nothing
Of course, Trump did ban Epstein from his resort, but that wasn’t until 2011 just a few years before running for the White House. Trump also appointed the man that gave Epstein his sweetheart deal as labor secretary and in an interview with Dylan Howard, who has investigated and written on Epstein, he claimed that Trump spent far more time and was for more involved with Maxwell and Epstein than the Clintons were despite Bill Clinton’s name appearing on numerous flight logs of Epstein’s Lolita Express.
- Author Of Epstein Book: Ghislaine Maxwell Was At The Top Of The Food Chain
- Dylan Howard On Jeffrey Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales
Remember, Trump was all about prosecuting “Crooked Hillary” until he won. Then he backtracked rather quickly: 45 seconds to be exact and told the American people they owed her a debt of gratitude. He welcomed them into the White House and praised them, called them his friends and said they were “good people” that he “didn’t want to hurt.”
Anyone paying attention to why that might be?
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.