“Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.”
This phrase or something similar has been uttered by men for centuries and it is thoroughly biblical in nature? Why? Because sin is “transgression of the law” (1 John 3:4). Tyrants are lawless because they do not obey the law nor do they obey God. In our world today, not only are we dealing with corrupt kings, prime ministers, presidents and representatives, but we are also dealing with wicked corporations who are working with fascists in governments to shut those who won’t pretend with them concerning CONvid-1984 and take their experimental deadly shots. So, what the people to do?
They are to stand their ground, resist and oppose these evil men and corporations just as Moses did to Pharaoh, the prophets did to the wicked kings of Israel, John the Baptist did to Herod, as well as the Sons of God Himself and His apostles.
To drive that point home, Pastor of Mercy Seat Church and author of The Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates: A Proper Resistance to Tyranny and a Repudiation of Unlimited Obedience to Civil Government Matt Trewhella recently spoke to this issue in an encouraging and sobering short video.
- Tyrants Are Targeting Your Children! Resist Local School Boards (Video)
- The Shot & The Tyranny Of Man (Video)
- Pastor: Christians MUST Resist Tyranny! (Video)
- Romans 13 – An Interpretation You Probably Haven’t Heard Before (Video)
- Violence Is NOT Always Wrong! (Video)
- Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
- Citizens are Re-Taking County Government: 3-Minute Video
- Two Counties in Nevada Interpose Against a Lawless Federal Government and Their Own State
According to Trewhella, “It’s here, and it’s time. You must be prepared to lose your job. You must be ready to become an outcast of society. This is the end goal of the tyrants – to force everyone to compromise into a global anti-christ system.”
“Now is the time for Christian resistance,” Trewhella added. “Now is the time to repent, fight, and build.”
Listen and set your face like flint (Isaiah 50:7) against the coming tyranny and trust the LORD will deliver our enemies into His hands.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.