The way those who had been put into positions of authority flout the law and call it justice in the united States is absolutely astounding. Yet, here we have another Nuremberg Code violation by a judge out of Ohio is telling those place on probation that it is mandatory that they receive the COVID experimental injection as a part of the conditions of their probation.
The case the judge was ruling on is Ohio v. Cameron M. Stringer, No. 19CR 2268 in the Court of Common Pleas, Franklin County, Ohio Criminal Division.
- Against Nuremberg Code, State To Require COVID Jab For Those Attending Burning Man 2021
- Employer Mandated Vaccines, Informed Consent, & the Nuremberg Code
- Teachers Sue Los Angeles School District Over Experimental COVID Injection Mandate, Which Is In Clear Violation of Nuremberg Code
- Doctors & Nurses Take Heed: Nuremberg Medical Criminal Trials Should Not Be Repeated
Common Pleas Judge Richard Frye of Ohio’s Franklin County has been including mandatory coronavirus vaccines in the terms of defendants’ respective probations, attaching the stipulation to three of his recent cases.
“It occurred to me that at least some of these folks need to be encouraged not to procrastinate,” Frye said, according to the Columbus Dispatch, which said the judge openly discussed vaccination statuses with the defendants.
According to reports, none of the defendants cited religious, moral, or medical reasons for not yet getting the vaccine.
“I think it’s a reasonable condition when we’re telling people to get employed and be out in the community,” Frye added.
One of the defendants who received the condition, Cameron Stringer, “entered a guilty plea for one charge of improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, for which he was sentenced to two years of probation,” per the Dispatch. A coronavirus shot is one of several conditions of his probation, court documents show.
- Defendant shall attend and complete cognitive behavioral programming as determined by the Adult Probation Department.
- Defendant shall complete any behavioral health assessments as determined by the Adult Probation Department and comply with any recommended treatment.
- Defendant shall submit to random urine screens as directed by the Adult Probation Department. Defendant to undergo drug treatment if he tests positive for drugs including marijuana which has been persistent while on pretrial supervision.
- Defendant shall obtain/maintain verifiable employment and/or successfully complete an employment program. To assist with his ability to gain employment, Defendant must get the COVID 19 vaccine within 30 days and provide proof to Probation Department.
- Defendant shall have no new arrests or convictions.
- Firearm to be returned to rightful owner.
- Straight Out Of Nazi Germany: California Gestapo Force Vaccinate Mentally Handicapped (Video)
- Israeli Woman Warns: Most “Vaccinated” Are Forced, Human Rights Violated – We Are Captives – Today Israel, Tomorrow It Will Be Your Country (Video)
- Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: COVID Was Created To Scare World To Take Injection That Will Kill Them (Video)
- Former Gates Foundation Vaccine Scientist Predicts Mass Genocide (Video)
Ethan Huff at Natural News adds:
In each of these cases, Frye openly discussed the topic of Chinese Virus injection with the defendants, explaining to them that he believes it is a “reasonable condition” of probation that they roll up their sleeves and alter their DNA.
“It occurred to me that at least some of these folks need to be encouraged not to procrastinate,” Frye told the Columbus Dispatch. “I think it’s a reasonable condition when we’re telling people to get employed and be out in the community.”
Even though Wuhan Flu shots admittedly do not stop the spread, nor do they prevent infection – Fauci Flu shots are also spreading more disease – Frye personally believes that requiring them is normal and acceptable in the “land of the free.”
In one of the cases, a man named Cameron Stringer “entered a guilty plea for one charge of improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle, for which he was sentenced to two years of probation.” In order to receive probation, however, Stringer had to have his genes modified with Trump Vaccine.
“To assist with his ability to gain employment,” court documents show about Stringer’s case, “Defendant must get the COVID 19 vaccine within 30 days and provide proof to Probation Department.”
- America’s Frontline Doctor Simone Gold Warns Of Risks In “Experimental COVID Vaccine” (Video)
- Mom Testifies About 12-Year-Old Daughter Paralyzed After Second Pfizer Experimental COVID Injection (Video)
- The “Vaccine” Magnetic Phenomenon Was Warned About By This Doctor In 1995 – You Won’t Believe What He Said It Would Do (Video)
- Former CBS Healthwatch Reporter: Experimental COVID Injection Death Numbers Point To A Catastrophe
This judge needs to be impeached! He’s clearly ruling in violation of the Nuremberg Code and he’s also violating the God-given rights to control what goes into their bodies. The people of Ohio better stand up and put a stop to Judge Frye before other judge’s get the idea that if one can mandate it for those on probation, it’s an easy call to see another mandate it for everyone.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.