And we know the Islamic State doubled and tripled down on the claim that Stephen Paddock had become one of their own. The whole thing stinks to high Heaven, but it seems that MGM just wants all the negative publicity to simply go away and are willing to pay victims of the 2017 shooting handsomely to do so.
The parent company of the Mandalay Bay Hotel announced that it will pay nearly one billion dollars to settle lawsuits with the victims and the families of the 2017 mass shooting.
- Las Vegas Shooting Survivor & “Avid Hunter” FBI Report: Likely “.50 Caliber Rifle” Used – Witnessed “Large Holes” “Blown Through” Victims’ Bodies
- Anonymous Donor To Pay Tens Of Thousands Of Dollars To Destroy Evidence In Las Vegas Shooting As FBI Admits No Clue On Motive
- CBS News: “Bodycam Footage From Las Vegas Shooting Shows Police Believed There Were Multiple Shooters”
- ‘Cameras Off’: New Video Shows Vegas Shooting Strike Team Being Told to Turn Off Body Cams
“Two years after a madman set up a sniper’s nest inside a Las Vegas highrise [sic] hotel room, lawyers representing some of the hundreds wounded and family members of the 58 killed announced Thursday they’ve reached a deal with MGM Resorts that could pay them up to $800 million — but while the money may be settled, the motive for the massacre remains unknown,” Fox News reported.
“While nothing will be able to bring back the lives lost or undo the horrors so many suffered on that day, this settlement will provide fair compensation for thousands of victims and their families,” Robert Eglet, a lawyer for the plaintiffs reportedly said. “MGM Resorts is a valued member of the Las Vegas community and this settlement represents good corporate citizenship on their part.”
This is really strange, don’t you think? Especially coming from MGM, which filed a lawsuit against over 1,000 Las Vegas shooting victims in 2018.
- MGM Files Lawsuit Against Over 1,000 Las Vegas Shooting Victims
- Las Vegas Shooting: Nearly All of the 750 Hours of Video & 2,000 Calls To 911 Remain Unseen & Unheard
- Congressman: “Credible Evidence” Of “Terrorist Infiltration Through the Southern Border” Related To Las Vegas Shooting
- Las Vegas Mass Shooting Police Reports Confirmed: 5 Middle Eastern Men Dressed In Black, 1 With AR-15 Rifle Strapped To Shoulder Spotted
Why should a company who owns a hotel pay anyone because of what that official story declares was a deranged man with guns? It really doesn’t make much sense, to be honest. How can the hotel be held libel for what a single person does unless they know it wasn’t just a single person and they want this to just go away.
Of course, the official narrative is that Paddock was said to have shot and killed 58 people and wounded another 422 from his 32nd story hotel room at Mandalay Bay.
He was then said to have shot himself either just prior to or as police entered the room.
Peter m. D’Abrosca recounted some of the strange anomalies that have been reported regarding that fateful night:
Curious independent reporters have been stymied in their efforts to find out what actually transpired in Las Vegas on that night. What we have found is a narrative that is riddled with inconsistencies, including that fact that the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police were ordered to turn off their body cameras during the shooting. On that evening, 911 calls were placed by multiple witnesses inside the Mandalay Bay, claiming that there were multiple shooters in the building.
I reported extensively on Brian Hodge, an Australian mystery man who reportedly was staying in the room next door to Paddock’s at the Mandalay Bay, and who met with a suspected terrorist the day after the shooting.
Ex-law enforcement and intelligence officials told me they were baffled that Hodge was not detained and questioned about the events that transpired that night.
“The digital signatures captured, tactical tradecraft, and media analysis strongly suggest that Hodge should reasonably be suspected as a person of interest in the Vegas massacre, and deserves more scrutiny,” the officials told me.
Still, we are no closer to knowing the full story.
- Las Vegas Shooting: Did FBI Protect This Man, Who Knew Things Before They Were Released To Public, From Interrogations?
- Bombshell Air Traffic Control Audio From Night Of Las Vegas Shooting: “Active Shooters On The Runway”
- Did Second Suspect In Las Vegas Shooting In Adjacent Room Exit Via Hotel Room Door?
- Local Police & Feds Impose INFORMATION BLACKOUT in Las Vegas Shooting
I think anyone and everyone involved simply wants this story to go away. It’s been 2 years after all, but some of us simply won’t let unanswered questions go in this story because we have learned not to trust those in government who have demonstrated in the past that they can’t be trusted.
- 5 Unanswered Questions That Remain 2 Years After Vegas Shooting
- Vegas Shooting Survivor Dies Suddenly From Seizures After Posting Her Account of Multiple Shooters
- 16 Unanswered Questions About The Las Vegas Shooting That The Mainstream Media Doesn’t Want To Talk About
- Do These Eyewitness Videos Foil Media & Police Narrative in Las Vegas Shooting?
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.