Thankfully, the people sent him, his millions and his nanny state mentality packing. Yet, here is failed presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg actually stating, “I was never prouder than when I argued that Muslims had the right to build a mosque near World Trade Center.”
Take a look.
BLOOMBERG: “I was never prouder than when I stood in the shadow of the Statue of Liberty and argued that Muslims had every right to build a Mosque anywhere in our city, including near the World Trade Center.” pic.twitter.com/5GpyAO577A
— ALX 🇺🇸 (@alx) March 2, 2020
Of course, lots of people disagreed, as to allow a mosque there would have been a symbol of conquering, and Bloomberg should know that.
He wrote in response to Bloomberg’s comment, “Pamela Geller and I defeated the Ground Zero Mosque project, leading massive rallies in lower Manhattan to show how many Americans thought it an insult to the memory of those killed on 9/11 to build a mosque at Ground Zero. Is there a Shinto shrine at Pearl Harbor? The 16-story mosque that was initially planned there was not built, despite concerted efforts by Bloomberg to derail our activities and to make sure the mosque got built. Bloomberg was beaten in the court of public opinion.”
I agree, you don’t celebrate the enemy nor give them space to attack you further.
However, since September 11, 2001, what religious/political ideology has been protected most in the US, Christianity or Islam? Clearly the roles have been reversed from what they once were.
In fact, we are seeing the dam beginning to break in the political sphere due to the influx of Muslims running for office.
- Just How Many Muslims Won Political Office In 2018? The Numbers May Surprise You!
- How Many Muslims Have Been Elected To Government In 2019? The Numbers Might Surprise You
- As We Approach 2020 Elections, Remember The Anti-Second Amendment Stance Of Muslims Who Ran For Office In 2018 & Beware Those Running This Time
- 18 Years After 9/11, Muslim Organizations Have Goal Of 5,000 Muslims Running For Office In 2020
- Muslims Emboldened: List Of Islamists Looking To “Represent” You in 2020 (Updated)
- Designated Terror Group CAIR Launches 2020 “Muslims Vote” Campaign In US – Look At Their Questionnaire
But there is a solution! Sadly, the solution is the very thing being attacking in the united States today.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.