That’s true. Cf. all the “Queers Against Islamophobia” signs I see when I speak on college campuses.
That Islamic teaching is not so sympathetic toward “queers” doesn’t seem to trouble them at all, even after Omar Mateen gunned down 49, just because they were Infidels.
Meanwhile, Noor Salman admitted that she knew about this jihad massacre beforehand.
So, why was she allowed to leave the interviews a free woman?
Trending: American History Down The Memory Hole?
She already fled once, right after the attack, and was missing for months.
She may flee again now.
Would it have been “Islamophobic” to arrest her?
“The clues that suggest wife of Pulse nightclub killer KNEW he was plotting massacre: Feds reveal she volunteered that husband ‘liked homosexuals’ even BEFORE they revealed he had murdered 49 at gay venue,” by Jennifer Smith, Dailymail.com, December 22, 2017 (thanks to the Geller Report):
The wife of the Pulse nightclub gunman apologized to FBI investigators for lying to them, said she ‘knew an attack was close’ in the days before the massacre and wished she could ‘go back to tell them’ about it before it was too late, it has been alleged.
Noor Salman, 31, the wife of Omar Mateen who was killed by a SWAT team on June 12, 2016, after slaughtering 49 people in the Orlando nightclub, allegedly made the remarks hours after the massacre.
She was being questioned by FBI agents and local police and is said to have given a written statement which authorities believe proves she knew what Mateen was planning.
Despite the alleged remarks, she was allowed to leave the interviews a free woman.
She moved to California with their young son, gave a media interview protesting her innocence and lived quietly until January this year when she was arrested for alleged involvement.
The statements are now being revealed for the first time as Salman prepares to stand trial in Florida.
They were revealed in court on Thursday at a suppression hearing. Her lawyers are trying to block them from going into evidence at her March trial.
The hearing continued on Friday but Salman did not take the stand as expected.
They say that they should not be considered by a jury because she was not in custody at the time, had not been arrested.
THE COMMENTS SALMAN’S LAWYERS WANT BLOCKED FROM TRIAL
1. Before they could tell her what had happened, Salman allegedly told police Mateen is ‘careful with guns and would never hurt anybody ‘
2. She also asked if they wanted to take her to Disney World, which her husband had scouted as a location for a possible massacre but discounted
3. Without them telling her Pulse was the location of the shooting, she allegedly said her husband ‘liked homosexuals because they were sympathetic to Muslims’ – there had been news coverage of the shooting at Pulse, a gay hotspot
4. Of seeing Mateen look at Pulse’s website two days before massacre: ‘I knew at that time an attack was close’
5. ‘I’m sorry for what happened. I wish I would go back and tell police and his family what he was going to do.
‘I’m sorry I lied to the FBI, these are my own words.’ – How Salman ‘ended’ her written statement…
Article posted with permission from Robert Spencer
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.