On Saturday, tyranny slayer and Basilico’s Italian restaurant owner Tony Roman posted to his Instagram some words for the City of Huntington Beach and his landlord, who apparently are colluding together against him concerning his very large American flag he is flying.
- Tyranny Slayer & Basilico’s Owner Tony Roman: Don’t Give The Tyrants An Inch!
- No, Romans 13 Does Not Apply To COVID
- File A Religious Exemption To The Shot? The Unlawful Pretrial Services Agency Will Target You (Video)
- Boston Nazis Picked On The Wrong Woman Over Vaxx Pass (Video)
First, here is the flag in question.
Roman posted the following.
Here’s the original post at Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
- You Have The Power To Stop The Tyranny: California School District Reverses Child Shot Mandate After Thousands Of Parents Refused To Comply
- Every Medical Professional & American Should Read This Hospital’s CT Technologist’s Resignation: “I’m Not Afraid Of Losing Every Last Comfort That I Have To Stand Up For What Is Right”
- Protesting Chick-fil-a’s Fascist Bootlicking Of Federal Vaccine & Testing Mandates (Video)
- Unmasking Menards LIVE: The People Protesting The Fascist Mask Nazis (VIDEO)
Tony is a true American patriot. He is not asking for government to give him his rights or some exemption. He is exercising his authority because he has rights!
Tony is not just a resister of tyranny, but an attacker.
When they told him people had to wear masks in his restaurant, he banned them.
When they told him there was a curfew in place, he extended the times his business was open.
Now, they want to threaten to steal his property, and he’s put them on notice.
If you wanna see how to act like an American, Tony Roman is a pretty good example of how Americans are to act towards tyrants… BOLD (Proverbs 28:1).
If you are feeling fearful or timid in any way, pause and take a listen to this reminder to do today what you should so that there will be no regret in the future… leave it all on the battlefield!
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.