The fraudulent administration led by treasonous China Joe Biden has promised to attack the rights of the people in the very Constitution they put their hands on a Bible less than a month ago and swore to uphold. Additionally, many in Congress, who took the same oath, are more than eager to strip you of your God-given rights, especially the ones that equal the playing field when it comes to their use of force to advance their unAmerican agenda, namely those protected in the Second Amendment. The extremes to which these criminal tyrants and traitors are going to in this endeavor should warrant their impeachment (Article II, Section 4 US Constitution), removal from office (Article I, Section 5 US Constitution) and subsequent arrest, trial and just punishment (Article I, Section 3 US Constitution).
With that in mind, there have been many articles written already on HR 127, but there’s more to this than meets the eye.
- Biggest, Unconstitutional Gun Control Bill In History Targets The Poor, Will Make Millions Of Felons Overnight
- China Joe Biden’s Gun Agenda Is Neither Constitutional Nor Biblical
Robert Wheeler expounds upon this attack upon the people through this bill and others in a piece at The Organic Prepper.
Congress and the White House (currently, perhaps the most anti-Second Amendment collection of politicians ever to grasp the reins of power) are now pushing several bills to dismantle the right to keep and bear arms.
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
“Over the years,” said CCRKBA Chairman Alan Gottlieb, “we’ve seen some astonishingly bad legislation originate on Capitol Hill, but this one takes the term ‘abomination’ to an entirely new level. One look at this bill and you wonder whether Congresswoman Jackson Lee ever heard of the Bill of Rights, which includes the Second Amendment.”
Things were bad enough with the bills Congress attempted to push through when President Trump was in office but this takes things to an entirely different level.
HR 127 combines many approaches to destroy Americans’ gun rights
- The Evil Intent Behind Democrats’ New Anti-Gun Bill: HR 127
- HR 127 A Bill Designed to Express Hostility Toward Legal Gun Owners
- HR 127 The Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act
- H.R. 127: A New Bill In Congress Would Literally End Your 2nd Amendment Rights Permanently
If passed, HR 127 would ban some common types of ammunition and “original equipment magazines” for most firearms. Also, it imposes a punishing licensing and registration scheme.
Essentially HR 127 would:
- Ban common types of ammunition, which would include every shotgun shell that is larger than a .410. The bill actually states, “It shall be unlawful for any person to possess ammunition that is 0.50 caliber or greater.” The punishment? A fine of at least $50,000 and imprisonment of at least ten years. So say goodbye to your 12 gauge and many other forms of shotguns.
- Force Americans to give up hundreds of millions of firearm magazines. Of course, they won’t even be compensating you for doing so. The bill states, “It shall be unlawful for any person to possess a large capacity ammunition feeding device.” It then defines “large capacity ammunition feeding devices” in a way that includes those “that can be readily restored or converted to accept, more than ten rounds of ammunition,” except for .22 rimfire magazines. According to industry figures, there are more than hundreds of millions of 11+ round magazines. Like the ban on shotgun shells, the bill would ban these magazines retroactively, with no compensation for items that MUST be turned in.
- Require the federal government to register around 400 million guns in America in about three months. The bill says that the registration information would have to be provided to the BATFE (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives) “in the case of a firearm acquired before the effective date of the section, within three months after the effective date of this section.”
- Require the firearm registry database to be available to “all members of the public” and “all branches of the United States Armed Forces,” among many others. According to the NRA, that would facilitate private discrimination against gun owners, including in such things as employment and access to essential services such as banking, insurance, or housing. It is also interesting to note that the US military (which is prohibited by law from engaging in domestic law enforcement) is listed as an agency that would take an interest in knowing who owns these firearms and where they are.
- Retroactively criminalize firearm ownership by young adults. As it currently stands, there are no federal laws prohibiting firearm ownership by adults over 18. This bill would require a license to possess any firearm, and those licenses could only be obtained by those who are 21 or older.
- Discourage voluntary mental health treatment. The bill permanently bans license issuance to anyone who “has been hospitalized . . . with a mental illness, disturbance, or diagnosis (including addiction to a controlled substance . . . or alcohol).” Anyone who has a “brain disease” would also be banned from receiving a license. “Brain disease” includes brain cancer, epilepsy, and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Require the firearm licensee to pay a tax, aka “government insurance,” for around $800 a year.
- Require license applicants and other household members to undergo a psychological evaluation, which would be paid for by the applicant.
And that’s not all.
In addition to HR 127, there is a host of other gun control or gun control-related bills being submitted by the new House of Representatives.
- Pro Gun Group Says H.R. 127 Gun Control Bill Is ‘Insanity on Steroids’
- Supreme Court to Decide If Police Can Warrantlessly Raid Homes & Seize Guns Of Innocent Citizens
- Biden Says He Will Soon Go After Our Guns
- Joe Biden Is Coming For Your Guns
- HR 121 – introduced by Sheila Jackson Lee: Provides for the hiring of 200 additional BATFE agents and investigators to enforce and investigate gun laws.
- HR 125 – introduced by Sheila Jackson Lee: Creates a seven-day waiting period before semi-automatic firearms, silencers, armor piercing ammunition, or large-capacity ammunition magazines may be transferred.
- HR 135 – submitted by Sheila Jackson Lee: Requires the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation to report to the Congress semiannually on the number of firearms transfers resulting from the failure to complete a background check within three business days, and the procedures followed after it is discovered that a firearm transfer has been made to a transferee who is ineligible to receive a firearm.
- HR 167 – submitted by Al Green: Prohibits a firearm transfer at a gun show by a person who is not a federally licensed firearms dealer.
Of course, all of these bills will be advertised as “common-sense gun reform.” Every shooting victim in the country will be paraded in front of the American people to ensure maximum sympathy while simultaneously destroying their rights.
Of course! However, the Constitution provides zero authority to restrict or regulate the right to keep and bear arms in either Article I, Article II or the Bill of Rights. Every “common sense gun law” is nothing more than criminal actions by a lawless representative or president, for which they should be removed from office and charged for their violation of their oath of office, face due process, and if found guilty, given swift and final justice.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.