Has there ever been an occupant of the White House who gave a State of the Union speech, including the usurper Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah, who didn’t tell the people that state of the union was “strong”? Nope, that I can ever recall. Yet, on Wednesday, the Senate voted 52-48 to acquit President Donald Trump of both articles of impeachment against him when only the night before Trump declared that our state of the union was “strong.”
First, here’s the president’s speech which is filled with a ton of unconstitutional proposals, and downright lies, especially concerning USMCA.
We covered some of the unconstitutional talk in the State of the Union address regarding the USMCA and education on Wednesday’s Rotten to the Core show on Sons of Liberty Media.
On Wednesday morning, following a review of the State of the Union address, I also put forth my thoughts regarding some of the things mentioned in the speech on my Facebook page.
When has there ever been a SOTU address by any president where the State of the Union was not "Strong?" Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Posted by Tim Brown on Wednesday, February 5, 2020
While friends of mine, whom I consider to be brothers in the Lord, believe that Trump was guilty of the articles of impeachment presented, I maintained some of my distance on those and focused elsewhere for things for which he should have been impeached.
The clear reason for impeachment was a cover for various unconstitutional legislation to be covered for, not because “Democrats wanted Trump out of office.” Yes, I realize that Trump did question a lot of things that the establishment held to, but when you see how his “political opposition” sided with him on legislation that was tyrannical, it becomes clear that it’s all a circus and a WWE event that ignores the Constitution.
- As Media Held Your Attention With Impeachment Trial, These Things Were Going On
- Adam Schiff’s Top 7 Impeachment Lies
- While You Were Distracted By A Phony Impeachment – Congress Reauthorizes Tyrannical PATRIOT Act
- As Americans Distracted By Impeachment, Congress Silently Killed Cannabis Reform – Despite Support
- While You’re Distracted By The Political Theater Of “Impeachment,” House Passes Trump’s USMCA
- While You’re Focused On Dog & Pony Show Impeachment, House Passed Amnesty For Over 1 Million Illegals
- While You’re Distracted By Fake Impeachment Hearings, This Unconstitutional Legislation Is Up For Re-Authorization By Congress
- Live By The Lie, Die By The Lie: Impeachment Shows The Limit Of Media Power
In the end, we knew that President would not be removed from office though it was clear that he would be impeached.
The fact of the matter is that Americans’ were snowed for quite a bit of infringement on their liberties by DC under the cover of a fake impeachment.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.