“Our mission is to defend this country, and we don’t want barriers unrelated to a person’s qualification to serve preventing us from recruiting or retaining the Soldier, Sailer, Airman or Marine who can best accomplish the mission. We have to have access to 100 percent of America’s population for our all-volunteer force to be able to recruit from among them the most highly qualified – and to retain them… Starting today: Otherwise qualified Service Members can no longer be involuntarily separated, discharged, or denied reenlistment or continuation of service just for being transgender.” – former Secretary of Defense Ash Carter, June 30, 2016
Though I was not a fan of the television series M.A.S.H., I do remember Maxwell Q. Klinger (played by Jamie Farr), who was a cross-dresser who engaged in continuous attempts to gain a Section 8 psychiatric discharge from the Army, by habitually wearing women’s clothing and engaging in other “crazy” stunts. Today, we have men who not only dress like women but mutilate their bodies to appear as one physically, though they are never able to actually change into a female. We have women doing the same, and now the Army is indoctrinating leaders to embrace this mental illness and encouraging those with the mental illness to embrace it, as well.
In a recent indoctrination to an Obama-era policy of allowing transgenders to serve openly in the US military, the US Army provided a Powerpoint presentation that called on its leaders to show respect for what they clearly see as a mental disorder among those serving in the Army.
I obtained a 40-minute video in which the US Army was using the presentation to indoctrinate its leaders regarding transgenders in the army. I captured the screenshots of the presentation, which you can download and view here.
“This module provides training on Department of Defense and Army policy allowing open service of transgender Soldiers, and an overview of roles, responsibilities, and associated processes,” the presentation begins.
It then lists its policy regarding transgenders.
- The Army allows transgender Soldiers to serve openly.
- The Army is open to all who can meet the standards for military service and remains committed to treating all Soldiers with dignity and respect while ensuring good order and discipline.
- All Soldiers must maintain Army standards, good order and discipline at all times.
- Transgender Soldiers are subject to the same standards as any other Soldier with the same DEERS gender marker.
- An otherwise qualified Soldier shall not be involuntarily separated, discharged, or denied reenlistment of service on the basis of gender identity.
DEERS refers to the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System.
One has to ask, what standards does the Army have? They can allow the mentally ill to serve? How is a man who thinks he is a woman, or a woman who thinks she is a man a “standard, good order” or “discipline”? It’s also incredibly deceptive to state that a man who is acting like a woman is held to the same standards as those who are actual women, or vice versa concerning women acting like a man being held to the same standards as men.
The Army also promotes the myth that one can actually transition into the opposite gender. Take a look.
Now, should you be one of those people who would laugh at such a person for thinking, behaving and engaging in bodily mutilation or taking hormones to appear as the opposite sex, then you are the one that may face “disciplinary actions under the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice).” We can now call that an injustice.
In the indoctrination, it becomes clear that the Army still sees this is a form of mental illness. Those wishing to mutilate their bodies to appear as the opposite sex must have a treatment plan. Medical treatment team responsibilities require:
- Assessing the Soldier to determine if gender transition is medically necessary
- Develops a treatment plan with recommended timeline in coordination with commander and Soldier.
- Advising the commander and Soldier on how treatment will impact readiness.
- Informs the commander and Soldier when treatment is complete.
At no time is the soldier to be called to repent of his wrong thinking. Rather, the Army encourages their delusion and then calls on leaders and other soldiers to believe and respect and show dignity to those under the delusion that they are the opposite gender of what they were clearly born as. Some of the treatment is given to those with “gender dysphoria,” which the Army defines as “A medical diagnosis that refers to distress that some transgender individuals experience due to a mismatch between their gender and their sex assigned at birth.”
Pray tell, what is the difference in gender and sex assigned at birth? Well, if you look at the dictionary, you will see there is no difference. According to Webster’s 1828, the word “gender” is defined:
1. Properly, kind; sort.
2. A sex, male or female. Hence,
3. In grammar, a difference in words to express distinction of sex; usually a difference of termination in nouns, adjectives and participles, to express the distinction of male and female. But although this was the original design of different terminations, yet in the progress of language, other words having no relation to one sex or the other, came to have genders assigned them by custom. Words expressing males are said to be of the masculine gender; those expressing females, of the feminine gender; and in some languages, words expressing things having no sex, are of the neuter or neither gender
Webster’s 1828 defines “sex”:
1. The distinction between male and female; or the property or character by which an animal is male or female. The male sex is usually characterized by muscular strength, boldness and firmness. The female sex is characterized by softness, sensibility and modesty.
In botany, the property of plants which corresponds to sex in animals. The Linnean system of botany is formed on the doctrine of sexes in plants.
2. By way of emphasis, womankind; females.
we are basically saying the same things with two different words, but in today’s society, words are being manipulated by Socialists so that gender now references “one’s internal or personal sense of being male or female.”
This is absolute insanity. What will the Army embrace next? How will they begin to define soldiers that identify as dogs? or elves? What standard is to be applied? It seems the only standard the Army has when it comes to this subject is no standard at all.
If you wonder why other countries view us as week, take a look at this photo.
These are among those in the service of our country in the military. They are all men. They are not women and they never will be women. They are at war with America because they are at war with God (Romans 1:18ff). They have been turned over to a reprobate mind, and instead of seeking to correct their deprave thinking, the Army has become politically correct and embraced their delusions and is now forcing that delusion on those serving in the military.
The proper response to these people is to call them to repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. They should be prayed for and confronted over their open and blatant sin. You may ask, what sin? Here’s what God says:
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman’s garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God. -Deuteronomy 22:5
In the New Testament, Paul deals with men and women attempting to appear as the opposite sex in 1 Corinthians 11, something that was very much a part of that depraved culture. He calls on them to honor their head, for the woman it is the man and for the man it is Christ.
America is in the final stages of God’s judgment because we have abandoned His law. Therefore, He has abandoned us. If we couldn’t stop 9/11 from happening and we had lots of time to stop those planes, does anyone actually think we could stop an invasion? Oh, wait, we aren’t stopping an invasion. We are simply being politically correct and allowing it while we coddle the mentally ill.