Is anyone paying attention? The same Bill Barr that defended the FBI and a sniper with the FBI that shot an unarmed Vicki Weaver in the head with a baby in her arms has stepped in against a transfer of the warden of MCC Manhattan to be given a top job at a low-security “Club Fed” prison in Burlington County, New Jersey after he allegedly ordered him assigned to a lowly desk job.
Yes, this Bill Barr.
- Bill Barr Covers For Deep State: Epstein Died From “A Perfect Storm Of Screw Ups”
- Anniversary Of Ruby Ridge Is Time To Remind People Trump Put A Deep State Attorney General In Place
Lamine N’Diaye is being reassigned to a leadership role at FCI Fort Dix.
Of course, the order was to be in place until the investigation into Epstein’s death was complete.
Frankly, most of us are still questioning whether the man is actually dead, and I don’t know one person buying into the tales we are told that he committed suicide, not one person.
- Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself: Graphic Death Photos Reveal
- Epstein Autopsy Photos: More Evidence He Was Murdered
- Is the Death of Epstein Even Credible?
- Pathologist Report: Epstein’s Autopsy More Consistent With Homicide Than Suicide
- Doctors & Attorney Agree On Death Of Jeffrey Epstein: Homicide “More Likely”
- Forensic Pathologist Demolishes NY Medical Examiner’s Claim Of Jeffrey Epstein’s Suicide – Previous Death of Inmate With Hyoid Bone Fracture Ruled Homicide
- The Daily Mail reports:
Lamine N’Diaye is being reassigned to a leadership role at FCI Fort Dix, a low-security prison in Burlington County, New Jersey, two people familiar with the matter said.
The move comes months after Barr ordered N’Diaye be reassigned to a desk post at the Bureau of Prisons’ regional office in Pennsylvania after Epstein´s death as the FBI and the Justice Department´s inspector general investigated.
One of the people said the agency planned to move N´Diaye into the new role on February 2. The people spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity to discuss an internal personnel matter.
It was unclear why the agency was planning to return N’Diaye to a position supervising inmates and staff members, even though multiple investigations into Epstein´s death remain active.
Remember, don’t listen to what they say, look at what they do.
To be fair, The New York Times reported that the Feds had “backtracked” on the warden’s transfer.
The Bureau of Prisons is holding off on transferring the warden who was in charge of the New York City jail where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself.
The agency said Tuesday it would defer the transfer of Lamine N’Diaye to a leadership role at FCI Fort Dix, a low-security prison in Burlington County, New Jersey, until the internal investigation is completed into the circumstances surrounding Epstein’s death at the Metropolitan Correctional Center.
The AP reported last week that N’Diaye was to be transferred despite multiple active investigations into Epstein’s death.
The agency’s backtracking came after Attorney General William Barr stepped in and told officials at the Bureau of Prisons to reverse course given the active investigations, a person familiar with the matter told the AP. The person spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss an internal personnel matter.
Barr ordered N’Diaye be reassigned to a desk post at the Bureau of Prisons’ regional office in Pennsylvania after Epstein’s death as the FBI and the Justice Department’s inspector general investigated. The inspector general’s investigation is continuing, and the Justice Department is still probing the circumstances that led to Epstein’s death, including why he wasn’t given a cellmate.
But the Bureau of Prisons had planned to move N’Diaye to the new role on Feb. 2, which would have put him back in the field supervising inmates and staff members.
Notice the response only came after the AP reported on the transfer.
I thought this was and open and shut case of suicide? Why are there still ongoing investigations? The judge has already thrown the Epstein case out. What is there to investigate over a person that apparently had the goods on many world leaders in compromising situations not being under 24 hour surveillance in a maximum security prison? What could they possibly uncover now, and would they even share it with the public?
But wait and see, this will blow over and the warden will more than likely take a nice cushy job just like the one he was about to take.
A similar thing happened for the attorney who helped give Jeffrey Epstein his sweetheart deal. After doing so, he was then appointed as President Donald Trump’s Labor Secretary.
- Don’t Forget That The Man Who Gave Jeffrey Epstein His Sweetheart Deal That Let Him Go Free Is Now Trump’s Labor Secretary
- Federal Judge: Trump’s Labor Secretary’s Attorneys Broke Law in Jeffrey Epstein Case
- After Bombshell Report, DOJ Investigating How Convicted Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Got Such A Lenient Sentence
- Barry Krischer: The Democrat Prosecutor Who Let Jeffrey Epstein Get Away
- Mainstream Media Finally Reporting on How the Elite Gave Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein a ‘Deal of a Lifetime’
- New FBI Files Show Feds Gave Billionaire Pedophile Epstein Freedom in Exchange for ‘Information’
Let’s not forget that plenty of people have died around the Epstein case already.
- Suicide or Suicided? Jeffrey Epstein’s Private Wealth Banker Found Dead By Hanging
- Federal Judge Who Oversaw Release Of Jeffrey Epstein’s Sealed Records Was Found Dead
- Detective Who Led Epstein Investigation Died After “Brief Illness” At 50
You see people, when these people don’t do their jobs and actually bring justice, they end up getting rewarded.
The only way to ensure that things like this never occur is to bring some justice in the matter, and it doesn’t look like AG Barr is interested in doing anything remotely close to dealing with this former Warden. Why should this warden even be given a lowly desk job if things were so fouled up with Epstein? Or is this warden simply the scapegoat for what really took place?
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.