A prominent New York attorney’s wife was committed to a psych ward after she sought custody of their children. She also had $80 million of her money taken and had to live in her car for a brief time before being committed. Her case is to be heard at 10:30am EST on December 12,2022 and people can make a difference by merely logging in to the virtual hearing. The information to that hearing is below. Eric Hughes Jones joins me to explain what is happening to this woman.
Here’s the information you need to connect to the virtual hearing.
Appearance Date: Monday, December 12, 2022, 10:30am EST
Court: Rockland County Supreme Court
Case Caption: In the matter of Elizabeth Harding Weinstein
Case Number: 900327-22
Party Name: Elizabeth Harding Weinstein
The live stream can be accessed at link with the passcode: 1212.
Articles, links, videos and bonus videos mentioned in this episode.
Teens Stand Up: “I Will Not Wear The Mask… I Will Not Take The Vaccine… I Will Resist Evil… I Will Submit To God… I Will Defy Tyrants!” (Video)
- #TwitterGate & the Invention of Disinformation
- Firearms Purchases Reportedly Being Blocked By Credit Card Companies
- Kari Lake Files Election Challenge In Arizona Court
- The Solution Series: Holistic Health with Nancy O’Brien
- Catastrophic Contagion: Bill Gates, Johns Hopkins, & The WHO Just Simulated Another Pandemic (Video)
- Kate Shemirani On The Health Ad Everyone Thought Was A Spoof, But It’s Not – Plus Some English History Live From Melton Mowbry in Leicestershire (Video)
- Dr. Peter McCullough: The COVID “Vaccinated” Are A Health Threat To Those Who Didn’t Take The Shot (Video)
- What Happens When The “Good” Are Silent? Were They Ever Good?
- As Government Fails Them, Americans Quickly Realize The Power Of Gun Rights, AR-15s & Private Police
- WATCH: Cop Tackles Unarmed Man, Executes Him With a Bullet to the Back of the Head—Taxpayers to Be Held Liable
- Biden’s Nuke Drag Queen Stole Another Suitcase
- Movie Star Planet
- Feds: Ex-Cop That Allegedly Attacked Jeffrey Epstein Killed Man With A Zip Tie Around His Neck
Subscribe on Rumble: https://rumble.com/user/sonsoflibertyradiolive
Follow us on Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/sonsoflibertyra
Grab our feed on Locals: https://thesonsoflibertyradio.locals.com/
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/sonsoflibertymedia
Sons of Liberty Store: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/
Support us through a donation: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/donate
Partner with us as a Son or Daughter of Liberty: https://thesonsofliberty.squarespace.com/membership/
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.