On Monday morning’s The Sons of Liberty radio, we talked about the food chain supply breaking down and being attacked, along with farming freedoms facing those same attacks by the state, After multiple food facilities in the US have been burned to the ground over the past few months, a historic grain silo in Prosser, Washington went up in flames at the end of May. It was the M & E Seed and Grain Company’s grain silo that had been an icon of the area since the 1920s when it was built.
Here’s some video of the fire.
And the aftermath…
A spectacular fire demolished M & E Seed and Grain Co. in Prosser and left one person with burns.
A smoldering pile of twisted metal and charred lumber was all that remained Thursday morning after firefighters battled the blaze in downtown Prosser all night.
Firefighters were called old to the grain elevator at 500 7th St. shortly before 8 p.m. Wednesday.
“We’re getting many calls of the grain elevator just exploded …” emergency dispatchers told police initially. The fireball lit up the area and sent a huge plume of smoke into the sky over the Lower Yakima Valley. About 22 fire units from various fire agencies through the valley were called out to the old feed store and grain elevator where flames could be seen shooting into the air.
- Governments Are Planning Food Shortages, Not Predicting Them (Video)
- NEW Controlled Food System Is Now In Place & They Will Stop At Nothing To Accelerate Their Control (Video)
- Those Food Facility Fires That Have Been Going On In The US Are Now Starting In Other Countries
- FBI Terrorists Warn Of Targeted Cyber Attacks On Food Plants After Mysterious Fires Take Down Multiple Food Facilities (Video)
- “Accidental Fires” Continue To Happen At Food Processing Facilities All Over The US
- Catherine Austin Fitts & Corey Lynn: “Who Controls The Food Supply, Controls The People” (Video)
- Prepping 201: Gardening – Building A Food Supply For Yourself & Those In Need (Video)
- Prepping 202: Growing Food & Herbs For Health & Healing (Video)
- Finding Sources of Fresh Food
The largely wooden elevator and storefront date back to the 1920s, according to the Benton County Assessor’s Office. It was built in 1925 by the Murphy family of Prosser, said Alys Freepons Means the director of the Prosser Historical Museum. It started as the ACM Feed Store and then became M & E Seed and Grain. Means said the buildings destroyed in the fire were beloved landmarks in the city for generations. Several people remembered visiting the feed store attached to the elevator. “I grew up getting feed there for years — my mom loved that place. Terrible and sad,” one commenter said on Facebook.
While the feed store is said to have been converted to The Rumor Mill Antiques, the site for the business states: “M and E Seed and Grain is busy with walk-in customers, cover crop seed orders for wineries, and livestock feed deliveries for wholesale customers and farm stores throughout Washington and Oregon. ”
However, consider that the current and projected food shortage propaganda is planned by our own government in alignment with the usual villains at the United Nations, Bill Gates and the World Economic Forum. With that in mind, consider that Prosser faced another major fire in May 2021 when the Prosser butcher shop was destroyed, and city hall and the police station were damaged. Of course, government facilities continue on and were moved following that blaze.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.