American investment banker and former public official who served as managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. and, during the Presidency of George H.W. Bush, as United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing Catherine Austin Fitts is normally central to the weekly Financial Rebellion episode. However, Polly Tommey is joined by attorney Carolyn Betts, who is General Counsel of Solari, Inc., to answer pressing questions from listeners about cash and the push towards a cashless society.
They “call upon their years of experience in the financial and legal sectors to provide us with the tools we need to powershift our money and reclaim financial independence from the monopolizing grip of the central banks and digital currency titans.”
- “Financial Rebellion”: Catherine Austin Fitts, Corey Lynn, Carolyn Betts, & Polly Tommey
- Catherine Austin Fitts & Corey Lynn: “Who Controls The Food Supply, Controls The People” (Video)
- “Financial Rebellion” With Catherine Austin Fitts: How to Expose Financial Information from US State + Local Govt, Charities + Mortgage Lenders (Video)
- Catherine Austin Fitts On The Globalist’s Financial Agenda & How We Can Stop It, Protect Ourselves & Our Communities (Video)
- Catherine Austin Fitts: COVID-19 Forms – Planning Tools That Give You Power (Video)
- Catherine Austin Fitts’ “Financial Rebellion”: Cash Everyday – Use Cash To Create New Opportunities (Video)
- Catherine Austin Fitts’ “Financial Rebellion”: Where To Stash Your Cash In 2022 (Video)
Take a look and educate yourself.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.