It isn’t just a lockdown, people are literally behaving irrationally over the alleged threat of coronavirus. I’m not saying people shouldn’t take precautions and eat well to keep their immune system up. They should! But seriously, considering that the Center for Disease Control’s own figures concerning the annual flu numbers, shouldn’t we just go on full lockdown all year round and nothing be open and no one work or gather? That would be logical, wouldn’t it?
At the time of the writing of this article, Worldometers is reporting that there have only been 133 deaths from coronavirus in the US. 133!
And virtually every state in the union is shutting down something or another with plans to shut down virtually everything by the weekend.
However, according to the CDC’s website, “CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.”
Here’s a screenshot of their report by year concerning the annual flu.
Seriously, does this look anything like that? I don’t think so.
Furthermore, we don’t have task forces made up in DC to deal with the annual flu, do we?
Do we break out authorizing the Defense Production Act over the annual flu?
Are we setting up quarantines for the annual flu?
Are we dumping $1.5 trillion into Wall Street due to whatever effects the annual flu might bring? Wait, scratch that one…
Are we looking to bailout citizens because of the annual flu with $1,000 paychecks from the federal government, which they will obviously print out of thin air with the aid of the Federal Reserve and then saddle their neighbors with the bill?
- Trump Authorizes Defense Production Act – Should There Be Concern?
- The Complete & Utter Stupidity & Unconstitutional Guidelines Of Coronavirus Taskforce Doctor (Video)
- No Socialism? White House Unveils $850 Billion Economic Package: “Sending Checks To Every Household”
- US Dept Of Education’s Unconstitutional “Directives” Regarding COVID-19
This is not about the coronavirus. This is about something else.
It’s about tyranny, money and power.
- Is Martial Law Coming To The US?
- The Coronavirus Hoax: Overhyped To Bring About More Tyranny
- Detect, Deter & Annihilate: How the Police State Will Deal with a Coronavirus Outbreak
- Q, US Troops In Europe, Coronavirus & Martial Law: “Stick To The Plan?”
- While You’re Panicking About Toilet Paper, Government Pushes Law To Scan Every Online Message
- Tyranny Comes To America As China Makes Out Like A Fat Cat In Our Stock Markets
- Family Who Says They Do Not Have COVID-19 Under “Forced Quarantine” By Police
- All of a Sudden the Government Cares For The People – Consider The Source, Americans!
- Coronavirus: San Fran Shutting Down for 3 Weeks … 24-Hr Curfew Starts Tonight
Stop and think!
It’s time the people, not the government, turn this around. Don’t you think so?
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.