Everyone knows pedophile and Mosaad-tied billionaire Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself. In fact, it is theorized that he is either out and about back on one of his islands or he is in some sort of witness protection program under the Trump administration and about to spill the beans on everyone he has knowledge about. In either case, memes, videos and other social media images are circulating stating “Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself.” Now, a craft brewery in California has stamped the message “Jeffrey Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself” on the bottom of their cans.
The cans are a limited edition release by Fresno-based Tactical OPS Brewing (pretty cool name, if you ask me), in which they question the official narrative that the billionaire pedophile committed suicide.
Carlos Tovar is the veteran-run brewery’s manager.
- Pathologist Report: Epstein’s Autopsy More Consistent With Homicide Than Suicide
- Jeffrey Epstein’s “Suicide” Co-Conspirators: Investigative Journalists Point Out How The “Conspiracy Theorists” Are Being Proven Right (Video)
- Epstein’s “Suicide” Was A “Political Assassination”: No One Should Trust The State If The Enemies Of The State Keep Dying Before Trial
- Forensic Pathologist Demolishes NY Medical Examiner’s Claim Of Jeffrey Epstein’s Suicide – Previous Death of Inmate With Hyoid Bone Fracture Ruled Homicide
- Epstein’s “Suicide” & A Bridge In Brooklyn
- Did Jeffrey Epstein Actually Commit Suicide, Was He “Suicided” Or Was His Death Faked?
- Is Epstein Dead or Did He Disappear into a Pedo Protection Program?
- Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Alleged To Have Been Buried In Unmarked tomb
- Is the Death of Epstein Even Credible?
- Is Epstein Still Alive? 1 Month & No Mainstream Coverage Of A Burial
He spoke to KMPH.
They reported, “The idea came to him because the question of if Jeffrey Epstein actually committed suicide is ‘a big thing right now.'”
According to the report:
The brewery will only be releasing one batch of the cans, about 54 packs worth.
The message can be found printed underneath blue cans of their Basher Oatmeal Stout.
The brewery took to Facebook to warn that they might get “suicided” for printing the slogan on the bottom of the cans, but ask people to “Lie and say nice things at our funerals.”
Of course, they blamed the manager if they get “suicided.”
It's all Tovar's fault when we get suicided because of the new Basher cans. In the meantime, the brewery is open and the taps are flowing. pic.twitter.com/RmdQW163Zf
— Tactical OPS Brewing (@Tac_OPS_Brewing) November 6, 2019
At 4pm on Thursday, the brew was for sale.
Something tells me that it was gone in a short amount of time and that some of those cans just might make collectibles.
And just for laughs, even though I do think the Epstein issue is a very serious one, I thought this was a pretty funny #EpsteinDidn’tKillHimself video. Let me know if you agree.
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.