It certainly looks like that is the case.
A state probe of campaign finance violations showed that Rep. Ilhan Omar filed federal taxes in 2014 and 2015 with her current husband, Ahmed Hirsi, while legally married to but separated from Ahmed Nur Said Elmi.
New investigative documents released by a state agency have given fresh life to lingering questions about the marital history of Rep. Ilhan Omar and whether she once married a man — possibly her own brother — to skirt immigration laws.
This was following the Minnesota Democrats finally scrambling to find a plan to “primary and replace” Omar.
Next News Network’s Gary Franchi has this new report, showing a Rebel Media reporter trying to get Omar to admit that she did, in fact, wed her own brother.
Good luck with that!
Did Ilhan Omar marry her own brother?
Follow these links to see what you think:
- BOOM! Liberal Hit Squads Are Out — Minnesota’s Most Circulated Newspaper Admits Ilhan Omar May Have Married Her Brother
- MSM Goes After Omar: Minneapolis Star Tribune Suggests She May Have Married Her Brother To Gain Citizenship
- Loomer, Wohl And Ali Expose The Dirt On Ilhan Omar’s Brother Marriage At CPAC
- Address Records Indicate Ilhan Omar Still Lived With Her First Husband Throughout Marriage To Her Apparent Brother
- Minnesota House race: Democrat Muslim Ilhan Omar is a bigamist who married her brother
Article posted with permission from Dean Garrison
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.