Back in April, I brought you an exclusive concerning Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s education fraud that he has been perpetrating on the people, even using the taxpayer-funded website of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office to do so. Now, in investigating his education history that is tied to applications he filled out for work in Florida, while impersonating a police officer, it seems that his answers to application questions concerning his education were less than honest.
Let me begin by pointing out that one does not have to have a degree to be sheriff. In normal circumstances, a degree is helpful, but usually, experience over years and integrity during one’s service makes them qualified to run for the office of sheriff.
In the case of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno, he was appointed last year by then Governor Rick Scott at the request of former Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott. Marceno was never elected by the people. This coming year will be Marceno’s first election.
Not only has Marceno violated the code of ethics of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, but he has violated Florida’s law concerning requirements to become a police officer, engaging in fraud and perjury, but he has also sought to deceive the people about his education history.
First, Let me recap from my earlier report:
This is a screenshot from the Lee County Sheriff’s Office history. Notice the first sentence in the last paragraph.
“In March 2017, Sheriff Carmine Marceno graduated from the FBI National Academy Session 267 and is on track to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice.”
To be fair, on his bio on the website, which is on another page, Marceno leaves this information out.
This fraudulent claim was also allowed to run last year in March at the News-Press.com and has never been updated despite the fact that I have informed the News-Press.com that he last attended FGCU in 2004. Marceno never corrected what they wrote.
Now, here’s the evidence that Marceno is neither “on track to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice” as the sheriff’s website declares nor is he “working on finishing his college degree from FGCU.” The following document was obtained by The Washington Standard via the National Student Clearinghouse.
As you can see, Marceno attended the University a little over 3 months. Yet, he’s telling the people of Lee County a completely different story and the media is silent on what should be a huge political issue, which I’m sure those who will run against him for sheriff will capitalize on.
Sheriff Marceno has been contacted several times for comment with no reply. Perhaps the media will take this up and start exposing it.
Marceno and the sheriff’s office are using public property, the Lee County Sheriff’s Office website, to promote a clear fraudulent claim by the sheriff.
Now, let’s go back just a little bit. Marceno applied for a job at the Lee County Sheriff’s Office. On his application, which you can see here, Marceno said that he attended Suffolk County Community College (SCCC) from 1990 to 1998. He didn’t graduate nor did he even earn a two-year Associate’s Degree during that time.
However, what I discovered was that even though he was in Florida partially from 1999 to 2000, he continued to be enrolled and “attend” SCCC.
The National Student Clearing House records indicate that Marceno actually attended SCCC from 1990 to 2002. That’s 12 years and he didn’t even get an Associate’s degree!
As you can see, going to college for twelve years didn’t even result in him getting a two years degree. Perhaps he used college to chase skirts and drink. After all, one of his arrests that he admitted to on his applications was for possession of alcohol. It appears he was a party boy and nothing more, but he promotes himself as educated and on track for a bachelor’s degree. If he’s on track for a bachelor’s degree, I’m on track to be president of the united States.
According to former Lee County Rod Shoap, all information that is placed on the application is to be truthful and should have been signed by a notary and anything untrue is subject to perjury.
Clearly, Marceno is a fraud on many fronts, but I’m guessing that at least one of his previous employers that he listed on his applications that concerns his father is highly questionable. Once I have concrete documented evidence on that, I’ll be reporting it.
Until then, the people of Lee County have a known felon, fraud and perjurer as their top cop, and so far, not a peep out of the governor’s office.
However, there is an investigation into his crimes and unethical behavior towards Deanna Williams that is being conducted by the Florida Commission on Ethics, and quite possibly, another investigation by FDLE into the same crimes and ethical violations due to Sheriff Shoap’s complaints and the governor’s office referencing contacting FDLE concerning questions about Marceno.
For more documentation on the things that were addressed above, here are previous articles on the subject:
- Florida: Buying & Selling for Profit The Right to Sue a Rape Victim – The Deanna Williams Story
- Judge Tossed Right To Sue Rape Victim – Florida Attorneys Still Pursue Her, Threaten Arrest
- Rape Victim Pursued By Attorney, Who Bought Right To Sue Her, Threatened With Arrest Within 24 Hours – Here’s Why
- Rape Victim Claims Gloria Allred Failed To Honor Agreement – Now She Faces Threats Of Arrest & Judgments Of Over $1 Million
- Why Did The Florida Judicial System Render A Final Judgment Against A Rape Victim Without Giving Her Time To Defend Herself?
- What Do Gloria Allred & A Florida Judge Busted In A Prostitution Sting Have In Common?
- Ousted Oklahoma Judge Turned Florida Attorney Michael Chionopoulos Involved In Possible Malpractice In Depriving Rape Victim Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
- 1 Person Now Dead In Case Against Rape Victim – When Will Governor DeSantis, the Attorney General & Florida Bar Intervene?
- Did Florida Governor & Sean Hannity Drop Support Of Florida Sheriff Carmine Marceno Because He Abused His Power To Pursue Women For Sex & Wanted His Baby Murdered?
- Florida State-Controlled Media Provides Cover For FDLE Report On Lee County Sheriff Regarding Threats In Paternity Suit – Here’s What They Didn’t Report
- Exclusive: Why Is Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Perpetrating This Fraud On The People?
- Exclusive: The Fraud In Lee County Continues – Documents Indicate Sheriff Never Met The Requirements To Be A Police Officer
- Florida “Republicans” Are Apparently OK Supporting Pro-Baby Murder & Corrupt Sheriff
- Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Decorates Himself In Same Fashion As Dictators Of The Past
- The Next Tier In Lee County, Florida Corruption: State Attorney Amira Fox
- Is The State Of Florida Going To Quietly Stand By As This Woman’s Life Hangs In The Balance As They Did With Terri Schiavo?
- Florida Sheriffs Association Silent On Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Fraud
- The Documents SW Florida Media Are Afraid To Show Lee County Citizens About Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Is “Women’s Rights” Attorney Gloria Allred Responsible For Leaving This Woman To Face Over A $1 Million Judgment?
- A Florida Bar Investigator, The State Attorney & A Sheriff – The Corruption Runs Deep
- Joe Biden Dropped Out Of The ’88 Presidential Election For Embellishing His Academic Record – Why Doesn’t Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Drop Out Of His Campaign?
- What Is With Florida Republicans Supporting Frauds, Police Impersonators & Those Tied To Islamic Terrorism?
- Gloria Allred Leaves Florida Woman Hanging Out To Dry While Greedy, Money Hungry Attorneys & Enabling, Corrupt Judges Pursue Her For Over $1 Million (Video)
- Florida Bar Drops The Ball On Attorney Grand Theft Of $200,000… Again!
- Florida Attorney Scott Mager Seems To Make A 6 Figure Job For Himself Against Rape Victim
- Exclusive Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff’s Office Can’t Produce Certification For Sheriff
- Why is Michael Avenatti’s Indictment For Ripping Off A Porn Star National News, But This Story Involving Gloria Allred Faces Blackout?
- Mainstream Media Covers Michael Avenatti “Not Guilty” Plea – Blackout Gloria Allred’s Dumping On Rape Victim
- Florida Department Of Law Enforcement Or Department of Whitewashing & Coverup?
- More Evidence Of Florida Corruption In Case Of Attorney Suing Rape Victim For Profit
- Former Florida State Attorney Refused To Prosecute Rape & Grand Theft From Rape Victim – Sued Local TV Station Over “Hurt Feelings”
- Southwest Florida Media Is Finally Reporting On Corruption We’ve Been Exposing For Months!
- Tonight’s The Night Lee County Sheriff Gets Exposed For The Fraud He Is By Local Media
- Florida County Gets Rocked By Explosive Report Over Fraudulent Sheriff
- Rape Victim Files Bar Complaint Against Florida Attorney Scott Mager Alleging He’s Knowingly In Possession of Six-Figures Of Stolen Funds
- Bombshell: Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Puts People In Danger By Violating Florida Law Concerning Illegals
- Former Lee County Sheriff To File Formal Complaint With Florida Commission On Ethics – Calls For Investigation Of Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida Commission On Ethics Receives Complaint Against Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno From Former Sheriff
- Epstein Victims Should Be Wary Of Gloria Allred & Here’s Why
- Documents: Lee County Sheriff’s Office & Florida State Attorney’s Office Completely Dropped The Ball On Victim Of Grand Theft
- Lee County Arrests Police Captain For Prostitution & Perjury – Criminal Sheriff Carmine Marceno Still In Place
- Florida: “Constitutional” “Republicans” To Turn Out In “Support” & “Honor” Of A Documented Felon Who Wanted His Own Child Murdered
- Former Lee County Sheriff Urges Senator Rick Scott To Back Off Support For Criminal Sheriff He Appointed
- Florida Ethics Commission Investigating Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Former Lee County Sheriff to FDLE: Sheriff Carmine Marceno Has Engaged In “The Biggest Fraud Perpetrated On Police Officer Standards & Training I Have Ever Seen”
- The Guardian Finally Makes A National Story About Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno’s Crimes That We’ve Reported On For Months! – Will Gloria Allred Be Next?
- Is This The Reason SouthWest Florida Media Is Silent About The Crimes & Unethical Behavior Of Carmine Marceno?
- Former Sheriff Provides Florida Ethics Investigator Additional Evidence Of Criminal & Ethics Violations By Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Florida: Sheriff That Violated Ethics & State Law Fires Clerk After Her Arrest & Policy Violations
- Florida: Attorneys Could Collectively Face Over 100 Years In Prison For Grand Theft, Possession Of Stolen Funds & Fraud
- Former Lee County Sheriff Files “Police Officer Certification Fraud” Complaint With FDLE Against Appointed Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno
- Did Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Obstruct Justice Or Was This Complete Incompetence – Or Both? (Audio)
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.