Even as the Trump administration continues to seek to extradite Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, a man who has had to retract zero of his postings and reports due and has 100% credibility, Wikileaks released an email on Friday which shows clearly that the Chief of Cabinet at the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) ordered the deletion of dissenting engineering assessment report on the Syria chemical attack, which twice President Trump unconstitutionally launched missiles in response.
The internal email was published by Wikileaks on Friday in which Sebastien Braha, Chief of Cabinet at OPCW, demanded the deletion from the organization’s Documents Registry Archive and to “remove all traces, if any, of its delivery/storage/whatever.”
Email from the Chief of Cabinet at the OPCW, demanding deletion of dissenting engineering assessment: “Please get this document out of DRA [Documents Registry Archive]… And please
remove all traces, if any, of its delivery/storage/whatever in DRA”https://t.co/j5Jgjiz8UY pic.twitter.com/8yojf8teFC
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) December 27, 2019
The document in question is a technical assessment written by inspector Ian Henderson after a fact-finding mission to Douma, a suburb of Damascus, in the wake of an alleged chlorine gas attack. Western politicians and media said at the time that the government forces had dropped two gas cylinders as part of an offensive against jihadist forces, killing scores of civilians.
The OPCW inspector said evidence on the ground contradicted the airdropping scenario and that the cylinders could have been placed by hand. Considering that the area was under the control of anti-government forces, the memo lands credence to the theory that the jihadists had staged the scene to prompt Western nations to attack their opponents.
The final report of the watchdog all but confirmed that Damascus was behind the incident, but in the past months an increasing amount of leaked documents and whistleblower testimonies have emerged, pointing to a possible fabrication. The OPCW leadership stands accused of withholding opinions contravening the West-favored narrative and using misleading language to report what the inspectors found on the ground.
The alleged email was written by Sebastien Braha, Chief of Cabinet at the OPCW. Its authenticity is yet to be confirmed, but the organization never said any of the previously leaked documents were not real.
Another document published on Friday outlines a meeting with several toxicology experts and their opinions on whether symptoms shown and reported in alleged victims of the attack were consistent with a chlorine gas poisoning. “The experts were conclusive in their statements that there was no correlation between symptoms and chlorine exposure,” the document said, adding that the chief expert suggested that the event could have been “a propaganda exercise.”
The Douma incident in April 2018 spurred Western governments into action, with the US, the UK and France delivering a barrage of missiles at what was dubbed chemical weapons sites in Syria days after. This didn’t prevent the government from seizing control over the neighborhood, but put the reputations of the three governments at stake. The OPCW report gave credence to the Western show of force.
Both chemical attacks in Syria since Trump became president were false flags and there isn’t a shred of credible evidence that the Asaad regime targeted its people with chemicals. In fact, just last week, we pointed out that the most likely culprits who actually did the deed were Islamic jihadis who are part off the White Helmets, who coincidentally are being funded by the Trump administration. We provided at least 12 strong arguments that the attacks were false flags.
Remember The Attack In Douma, Syria? Here Are The 12 Strongest Arguments That It Was A False Flag (Video)
- US Starts Refunding Jihadi White Helmets In Syria With $6.6 Million As Russia Warns Of New False Flags
- Did You Hear About This UN Panel’s Exposure Of Organ Theft & False Flag Attacks By White Helmets In Syria Just Before Christmas? Probably Not Because The Western Media Didn’t Report It
- More False Flag Attacks Are Coming In Prelude To War With Syria & Iran
- Pink Floyd Frontman Explains False Flag Chemical Attack in Syria In Middle Of Concert
- Syria Gas Attack Looks Like More White Helmet Islamic Jihadi “False Flag” Attack, Claims Russian Ambassador: “Not a Single Corpse”
- Virginia Senator Richard Black: CIA Is Pushing False Flag In Syria – Claims Hillary Ordered Murder Of Chris Stevens In Benghazi
- Syrian Gas Attack Is ‘Another False Flag’ Says Former Congressman Ron Paul
- Bodies of 23 Dead Kids Allegedly Stolen for Use in Film of False Flag Chemical Attack in Syria
- Media Blackout: Nobel Prize Winning OPCQ “Fixed” Own Findings On Syria
- Russia Claims White Helmets Made Fake ‘Chemical Attack’ Videos With Kids to Justify US Attack on Syria
- Mainstream Media Cuts General’s Mic As He Tells the Truth On Syrian Gas Attack
- Uh Oh! General Mattis Admits No Evidence Of Assad Using Poison Gas On His Own People
- General Mattis Continues To Push The Narrative To “Justify” Strikes On Syria – But General Wesley Clark’s 2007 Comments Reveal The Truth
- More Evidence the Syrian Gas Attack Was Faked – Exhibit A: CNN Reporter Sniffs “Sarin Backpack”
President Trump promised to get out of Syria, but did he?
Nope, the US is now guarding oil fields in Syria in an attempt to steal the oil, according to Middle East war correspondent Jenan Moussa, who has covered the Iraq war and other US occupations in the region, voiced the growing outrage over the US resource theft underway in Syria.
- It’s All About The Oil: First Images Of US Troops “Protecting” Syrian Oil Fields
- Syria, Oil, & the Exceptional, Indispensable Kleptocrats
- The Israel Lobby’s Hidden Hand in the Theft of Iraqi & Syrian Oil
- She tweeted at the beginning of November:
Since discovery of oil in the MidEast, many in the region said: the U.S. is only here to steal our oil. U.S. denied it, and claimed it’s about democracy, human rights, women etc.
Not sure if Americans realize but these pictures of U.S. troops in northeast Syria are HUGELY damaging to U.S. image.
Since discovery of oil in MidEast, many in region said: U.S. only here to steal our oil.
U.S. denied, claimed it's about democracy, human rights, women etc.
Not sure if Americans realize but these pictures of U.S. troops in northeast Syria are HUGELY damaging to U.S. image. pic.twitter.com/C3exwUbHtD
— Jenan Moussa (@jenanmoussa) November 2, 2019
Of course, it’s a little like guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan, isn’t it? Who is really gaining from that? The Afghan people? Probably not.
In the same vein, who gains from the false flag attack in Syria?
Become an insider!
Sign up to get breaking alerts from Sons of Liberty Media.